Medical Questions > Relationships > Single and Struggling Forum

I Feel So Alone...

Hey... I'm a guy, and I kinda feel pathetic, but it seems I can't talk to anyone ab my depression.. Its on and off, one day ill feel good, the next ill be down and sleep, eat less and sometimes even cry. It makes me feel weak. Theres this girl I was interested in, we always used to talk, even tho she had a boyfriend, we went to the movies and such, I went over to her house a few times to chill. But her and her boyfriend were on a break, and she said how much she missed him, even tho the relationship is unhealthy. I told her how I felt about her, and we've been talking a lot less lately.... She told me she needs time to figure stuff out, and she doesnt know how she feels ab me. She started having feelings for me, so she says, but idk.... I even apologized for telling her how I felt.... And how shes going through a lot now, and told her maybe she shouldnt deal with me for awhile... I think i'm in love with her, even tho ive know her only for a month and a half... I feel like I got too attached way too fast.... She always told me I was always there for her... And after the "break" she called me over and we cuddled all night.... Which was over a week ago.... Ever since then, it seems like shes pushing me back.... I have a hard time not thinking about it.... I feel like i've pushed her away by telling her how I felt, even though she told me she was happy that I told her..... Its killing me that I dont talk to her as much.... I feel so alone, I feel like i'm ready to move on, ive only been in one relationship which ended a few months ago.... It lasted 7 months, and the girl screwed me over. I dont think it has anything to do with my looks, people always say im cute and hott.... But idk.... It seems like i'm always alone, and I thought I had things going for me... And now this.... I'm not sure what to do... I feel so down all the time. I could use any advice.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 6th, 2006
Experienced User
Take a Break
I quit drinking but I suggest maybe drink a beer of your choice or two..
But dont get drunk. Just loosen up a lil.. A haircut works too..

It will all work out..
:oops:
|

replied May 3rd, 2006
I personlly think that you need to sit back and think about you and your future goals for yourself. I know at this point its hard to deal with but you need to remember you just got out of a realationship and she is still involved in one. Im not saying you were a rebound or even on the rebound for that matter, but relax a bit. Life is a big board game, and in order to play you need to remember to bring alot of patience to the table. You seem like a wonderful man, so never degrade yourself because it may just be her. Many people develope feelings within a few weeks so dont thing any less of yourself. Yes she may have said thank you for telling her how you really felt but dont you remember that saying, " you want what you cant have"? Now that youve place your cards on the table theres no room to blush, all you can do is fold and wait to see her next move. An believe me she wont be making a move anytime soon knowing what you have to offer already. Women love a challenge!!! I hope all goes well for you.
|