Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Weird Vaginal Dischargea And Too Yellow Urine...

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Hi, I have a question regarding my vaginal discharge, as from my other posts, I have mentioned that I had a urine pregnancy test 3 weeks after my boyfriend touched me with his hand (i took the pregnancy test because I was so paranoid that he had precum in his hand because he got it from my hand when I touched his penis [whew... =p], I was also 4 days into my menstrual period that day), anyway the test came out negative, and most of the forums here really assure that I am not preggy, I am relieved and am not stressing out as much as I was before but now I have another question:

ever since that day with my boyfriend, I began having this weird vaginal discharge which is almost very dark yellow (i sometimes describe it as looking very dirty), not very sticky but very plenty and sometimes even smelly. I am even wondering if this is already what they already call spotting, maybe I am already looking at blood and I don't know it yet?! It is very different from the usual sticky, clear liquid that I am used to seeing. Also my urine is very very yellow lately. Are these signs of pregnancy?! Thank you thank you very much!

It has been a month already since that happened between us, I still don't have my period and I don't know if again this is just paranoia and too much stress or even from the vitamins (with iron supplements) that I am taking. Please, can you help me?! Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 5th, 2006
Could be possible you have a yeast infection or an std. Because it smells, I would lean more in the direction of an std. You should have it checked out by a doctor regardless.

The darker than normal urine, just try drinking more water and see if that clears it up. Darker urine is normally caused by dehydration. If that doesn't help, it is something else you can ask your doctor about.
|

replied March 5th, 2006
Huhu
But I am a virgin :( how could I have std? Wait, can you be a virgin and be pregnant? It just crossed my mind, as trivial as it may sound, I really don't know :(
|

replied March 5th, 2006
Experienced User
The likelihood of you being pregnant is indeed slim to none. As for your urine, do you drink a lot of soda and juice, etc? If you do not drink enough water your urine will be darker, because it is more concentrated. This also causes it to be smelly occasionally.

Another thing that makes urine cloudy and smelly is a urinary tract infection. This is something that you can indeed get from him using his hands on you. It is caused when bacteria enters the urethra, and then moves further into the tract. However, you will definately know if you have this. Symptoms include: feeling like you have to pee a lot (like every 15 - 30 minutes) then only a little comes out, burning/pain when you pee, cloudy and smelly urine, possible abdominal/kidney pain, fever.
|

replied March 6th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
You are really stressed out so it seems from your post and this could mean that you are causing your period to be late. I wouldn't think that you are preggers but you may be. If there was come cum on your fingers or his you may be preggers or if he has an std that could have been transfered to you by touching with his fluids on your or his hands.

Drink lots of water and cranberry juice to clean out your system. Don't drink sodas or juices for a few days. Cranberry juice will clean out your system and water will flush it too. You my have a uti which will change the color of your urine. You don't need to have any pain to have a uti.

You may have a yeast infection as far as the discharge is concerned. You need to contact your doctor for all of these issues.

Genipher
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Seriously, it doesn't sound like pregnancy but it does sound like a health issue. If I were you I would have it checked out. It sounds like an std or a vaginal infection (which can be caused by any number of things, not just sex).
|

replied March 14th, 2006
Experienced User
You cant be prego if he touched you with his fingers and he ahd cum on it. As soon as his little guys are touched by air there dead there no good to you. And I would say the pee thing is you need to drink more water.Lay off the sugar. And you probley have yest-iftion but if you are still not going to have a baby this I promise you!
|

replied March 14th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
cogoli wrote:
you cant be prego if he touched you with his fingers and he ahd cum on it. As soon as his little guys are touched by air there dead there no good to you. And I would say the pee thing is you need to drink more water.Lay off the sugar. And you probley have yest-iftion but if you are still not going to have a baby this I promise you!

that is not a true statement.
|

User Profile
replied March 14th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
sunflower_pie81 wrote:
cogoli wrote:
you cant be prego if he touched you with his fingers and he ahd cum on it. As soon as his little guys are touched by air there dead there no good to you. And I would say the pee thing is you need to drink more water.Lay off the sugar. And you probley have yest-iftion but if you are still not going to have a baby this I promise you!

seriously untrue
|

replied March 14th, 2006
Experienced User
tigresacanela24 wrote:
sunflower_pie81 wrote:
cogoli wrote:

seriously untrue

sperm still manages to be active within 48-70 seconds in a dry are or with air so it could still travel and make wonders. If it reaches the vagina within that period which is a moist spot there's still a chance (tho slim) of pregnancy even if there's no direct intercourse
|

replied March 14th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
kirztensmummy wrote:
tigresacanela24 wrote:
sunflower_pie81 wrote:
cogoli wrote:

seriously untrue

sperm still manages to be active within 48-70 seconds in a dry are or with air so it could still travel and make wonders. If it reaches the vagina within that period which is a moist spot there's still a chance (tho slim) of pregnancy even if there's no direct intercourse

thanks kristen's mommy I really didnt' feel like explaning it.
|

replied March 14th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Ya well im adding to that you .C.A.N get pregnant if sperm touches you anywhere around your vulva it can swim remember? Geez
|

replied March 14th, 2006
Experienced User
sunflower_pie81 wrote:
kirztensmummy wrote:
tigresacanela24 wrote:
sunflower_pie81 wrote:
cogoli wrote:

seriously untrue

thanks kristen's mommy I really didnt' feel like explaning it.

no worries :)
|

replied January 21st, 2012
Pregnant?
Is this girl stupid or she is pretending to be stupid. Doesn't she know how baby's are made?

Krys
|