Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

13 Weeks - Should I Be Showing Yet?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi. Um i'm 13 weeks pregnant but I havent grown any and there are no changes to me at all .Is this normal or did somethimg happen
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 4th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Ya some ppl just take a whiel to show and be lucky u dont have symptoms like dicharge or cramps yet dont worry theyll come! I didnt show with my first til like 16 weeks and even then I looked like I had just eaten alot
|

replied March 5th, 2006
Experienced User
13 weeks is still pretty early. With my current pregnancy the only symptoms I had at that stage were peeing more, and the morning sickness. Otherwise I wouldn't have known I was pregnant. I really didn't start showing in my midsection a whole lot until about 4 to 5 months along. Then all of a sudden it seemed like overnight I ballooned out. With my first pregnancy I really didn't have any truly noticeable symptoms, and did the same, ballooning out around 5 to 6 months on that one.
|

replied March 5th, 2006
Don't worry I didn't show at all until about 25 weeks! Goodluck
|

replied March 5th, 2006
Experienced User
Im 15 weeks and barely show. I've only gained 5lbs so dont worry! Some babies are just carried different and smaller than others.
|

replied March 5th, 2006
Don't Worry Too Much
I had on gained 15 pounds at 30 weeks with twins. And both my boys where a hundred pecent health
|

replied March 6th, 2006
Well
Well i'm sayin this because I have gained no wait and look exactly the way I looked before I got pregnant and there isn't even a little pudge
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Sweetie, that's normal. Especially if it's your first baby.
|

replied March 6th, 2006
I was just concerned .I've seen alot of my friend show at 10 weeks or earlier and we were the same size before pregnancy and I looked on the internet and women have at least a pudge ,i have nothing,my stomach isn;t even muscular or hard ,have another question when my stomach does grow will it just get big and squishy then get hard or grow hard
|

User Profile
replied March 8th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Okay. I don't know what that's about... (^ I mean).

To answer the poster before that weird message, your stomach gets firm. I'd say like a hard rubber ball....
|

User Profile
replied March 8th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Okay. I don't know what that's about... (^ I mean).

To answer the poster before that weird message, your stomach gets firm. I'd say like a hard rubber ball....
|