Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

I'm 5 1/2 Weeks Pregnant!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
The doctor told me that i'm due october 30, which puts me at 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant. He told me not to worry about drinking because the baby hadn't implanted yet. Also, he said that the reason the blood test didn't catch it two weeks ago was because I had just conceived about a week before.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 2nd, 2006
Experienced User
Hey! Congrats!!! Were you ttc? Or is this just a surprise?!?! What does the daddy think??
|

replied March 2nd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Yay....Congrats on your little skoot.
|

replied March 2nd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
My husband and I were trying in december, but decided to stop trying until march, so it worked out perfect. It was an accident, but a good accident. We don't need to worry about trying this month, because it's already there.
Thanks for the comments.
My prayers are with those who are trying.
|

replied March 3rd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yay! I'm due october 31st. We can be pregnancy buddies!
|