Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Can Anyone Help Me Determine Who My Babys Daddy Is Please?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Okay my last period was august 15th. That gave a due date of may 22. But from where my periods weren't regular when I had my ultrasound they changed my due date til june 5th. At the end of aug. My boyfriend and I broke up the last time we had sex was aug. 29. Then on sept 4th I started messing around with my ex. Which one of these guyz do you all think my baby belongs too?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 1st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Honestly...It could be either...The times you slept with them are sooo close that it's hard to tell...My due date is the 7th of may and I conceived in the middle of aug. So it's really hard to tell when you sleep w/ 2 diff. People so close in time...

Hope you figure it out...If not..A paternity test is your best option...

Sarah
|

replied March 1st, 2006
Experienced User
Its not unusual for early scans to change your dates like that.

When I had my first scan at 8 weeks, it put my date back to 7 weeks. When I had my 18 week scan, it put me forward to 19 weeks.

Hope it all works out for you.

Sandy
|

replied March 1st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
The 29th should have been right on for beginning of ovulation---but the days are so close it could be either of their baby. Like other poster says.
|

replied March 1st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Mau-ry! Mau-ry! Mau-ry!
|

User Profile
replied March 1st, 2006
Supporter
iheartmybostonterrier wrote:
mau-ry! Mau-ry! Mau-ry!

lol...That show cracks me up.
|

replied March 2nd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Doesnt it tho? Everyday is a freakin paternitity test day.I swear and theres those chicks whove tested like 10 ppl and still havent figured it out and then they throw themselves on the ground *drama*
|

replied March 2nd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
macysmama wrote:
doesnt it tho? Everyday is a freakin paternitity test day.I swear and theres those chicks whove tested like 10 ppl and still havent figured it out and then they throw themselves on the ground *drama*

every time I am off of work it's always the parternity test and every time its got at least 3 peoiple that have had three or four different tests and none of them are the father....I am glad that I dont' have that problem. It's no question for me. And if I did I wouldn't go on national tv be humiliated. These girls have been with more people in like a 2 week span thani have in my whole life
|

replied March 2nd, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I sometimes think they are set up tho they are just so unbelievable
|

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2006
Supporter
macysmama wrote:
i sometimes think they are set up tho they are just so unbelievable

yeah, I think so too. The chicks are that have like 10 people tested are always 100% sure every one of them is the father. "you are not the father". Then they always run of stage crying their eyes out. I find the whole thing funny.
|

replied March 3rd, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Supposedly, some people at my college were paid to go on jerry springer and pretend they were in a love triangle. I never saw the show, and I didn't know them well enough to ask, but it's not totally unbelievable. Lol either way, it's funny.
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2006
Supporter
lalee wrote:
supposedly, some people at my college were paid to go on jerry springer and pretend they were in a love triangle. I never saw the show, and I didn't know them well enough to ask, but it's not totally unbelievable. Lol either way, it's funny.

i watched jerry springer today and I felt so white trash. It was pretty bad. And then I watched maury and started getting paranoid about my husband cheating on me. Even though I know he never has and never will. Damn pregnancy hormones.
|

replied March 3rd, 2006
You me sick. People like you spread their legs for gigles and then bam! Wonder why society is so screwed up. This is a prime example of a irresponsible idiot.
A child needs a stable environment, I should know, I didn't have one.
|

replied March 3rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
feltchick wrote:
you me sick. People like you spread their legs for gigles and then bam! Wonder why society is so screwed up. This is a prime example of a irresponsible idiot.
A child needs a stable environment, I should know, I didn't have one.

wow cool it....A stable environment isn't a mother and a father...It's a life without the major rollercosters of divorce and mother dating around and such. I was raised by my mother and she made my life so wonderful. She didn't know who my dad was. But she took care of me and made my life well worth living. Just because your father/mother didn't make a stable life for you doesnt mean that she can't do that for her little skoot. Don't steriotype.
|

replied March 3rd, 2006
I Agree
I agree with bostonterrier* (sp). We can't really figure out who is the father, try maury.
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I feel that a lot of it is an act and they get paid, just my feelings but I do not feel it is an act all of the time.
After loosing my mother at a young age, my dad was my bestest friend until he married an alcy who told me that she did not want to raise any more kids so I got shuffled back and forth to my grandparents, I do not think I could not handle ot knowing who my .Dad was but it is just my opinion and I am not here to judge.
I do hope you get it figured out at least for the medical part.
Good luck!
|