Medical Questions > Abortion > Abortion Pro Life Forum

the Good Samaritin

"a man was going down from jerusalem to jericho and fell into the hands of robbers. They stripped him, beat him up, and fled, leaving him half dead. A priest happened to be going down that road. When he saw him, he passed by on the other side. In the same way, a levite, when he arrived at the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a samaritan, while traveling, came up to him; and when he saw the man , he had compassion. He went over to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put him on his own animal, brought him to an inn, and took care of him. The next day he took out two denarii, gave them to the innkeeper, and said, 'take care of him; and when I come back i'll reimburse you for whatever extra you spend.' "which of these three do you think proved to be a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of the robbers?"..........

As a christian there are many things happening in todays society that I dont agree with but accpet that many things should be peoples choices, people should be free to choose to get a civil union or get a civil divorce, I think in the long run societies attack on the family and marriage will eventually make christianity even more appealing. Anyway there is one thing happening in todays society that is not a human right and not a freedom to choose and that is abortion. People say abortion is matter for personal choice..I.E pro choice, but it can not be, the action itself is an attack on the right to life, as soon as two human beings are involved both human beings have to be protected and considered.

In jesus's story of the good samaritin the bandits attacked the jewish man on the road to jericho, we wouldnt say that was their right to do that, we wouldnt say attacking human beings is a matter for personal choice - often pro life people have the tag of being anti woman or pro fetus... Would the samaritin in jesus' story be labeled as anti bandit or pro jewish - no he was called "neighbour"

the unborn child is the jewish man today those who abort are the bandits, the priest and the levite reflect societies attitude towards the unborn child... Neglect and turning the other way, but each one of you should know that you are being a good samaritian, while all these so called good people, who speak about civil liberties, equality turn their eyes away and ignore the facts...Hypocrits!

You people show compasion and love towards the child inspite of ridicule and jeering as the people of samarier of jesus' time were ridiculed and mocked... If you believe in jesus or not, you show yourselves to be blessed amongst humanity.

.................... "the one who showed mercy to him," he said. Then jesus told him, "go and do the same."
|

replied February 27th, 2006
Beautiful---where is your membership name?? Shows you as guest.
|

replied February 27th, 2006
It just let me post as guest too---sorry--but I just wanted to know who I am listening to--this is fatfamily02, both posts following yours.
|

replied February 28th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
I posted the first thread (izzy)
|
Did you find this post helpful?