Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gout Forum

Self Hate

Must Read
Gout is a common type of arthritis and accounts for about 5% of all cases of arthritic condition. But what is gout and what are the stages of this condition?...
Gout manifest for physical reasons...but what puts you at a greater risk of developing the disease? What risk factors should you avoid?...
Gout present symptoms mainly in the joints. Learn which signs to look for, and when you should seek medical help and diagnosis of gout....
Hello
im 22 years old. I have bulimic for over 7 years. Recently I have begun to cut myself. Tonight I slashed myself 27 times. I hate who I am . Cutting myself releases the feelings that I have inside. It also punishes the person who I hate inside. Its like holding your breath for as long as you can then when u exhale. Its like taking that first breath.
I know what im doing isnt right but I dont know what else to do. Cant even explain what I feel I dont know if there are words.
Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 28th, 2006
Another Thought
Im sorry to learn of your feelings of self hate. I wish there was some way I could help you to understand you are a beautiful creation of nature and to cut yourself is counter to the most important of god's creations.
|

replied March 1st, 2006
But do you have gout?
|
Quick Reply