Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

How Long Does It Take to Find Out Your Pregnant (Page 1)

I had sex with this girl last night, she calls me today about 20 hours later saying she just got back from the doctor's office saying she's pregnant. It was my first time having sex with her. Is it possible that I got her pregnant and she could tell less than 24 hours later?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper tifflong
|

replied December 30th, 2003
There is no way possible this chick can be preggo less than 24 hours after wards!!!!!!!!!!! With my last baby it took over 8 weeks for my baby to finally show up on the blood test my other kids it was 6 weeks

i think (95% sure) she is playin you for a fool Mad
|

replied June 29th, 2011
I have a qeustion i had sex yesterday it was unprotected and i start stessing out and not eating not i have 16 days to my period comes on. he pulled out and i got up and washed my self with hot soapy water is there any way i can be pregant and i unrinated after that andi whiped hes pre-cum before he went in.?
|

replied January 18th, 2012
I had sex sunday... it was protected but the condom broke and he notice it right away and as soon as that happened I went and washed and urinated.... But im soooo scared ... I see yours is posted june 29th ... did you end up being pregnant?
|

replied June 13th, 2012
Did you know?
You do know your urine comes out of a different hole than the hole his penis goes into right?
|

replied July 7th, 2014
LOL
|

replied January 18th, 2012
I had sex sunday... it was protected but the condom broke and he notice it right away and as soon as that happened I went and washed and urinated.... But im soooo scared ... I see yours is posted june 29th ... did you end up being pregnant?
|

replied August 9th, 2012
Roger
dear let me help with that u having unprotected sex doesnt mean u are pregnant already because it takes about 72 hours to confirm it ie 3 day and even if u were pregnant u can't tell right away n they should never lie to u that washing urself help. u just clean up but it doesn't stop u from getting pregnant. however there are pills u can take to help and they only work effectively within 72 hours. emergency pill
|

replied September 25th, 2012
First of all.... ARE YOU 5!?!? I don't think it's a good idea for 5 year olds to have sex. You spell like your in preschool. If you can't read or write you shouldn't be having sex..... QUIT HAVING SEX AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!
|

replied October 11th, 2012
Lol yes you can possibly be because it doesnt if he tried to pull out cause theres a thing called precum that i bet i know he didnt pull out for and yeah
|

replied February 4th, 2012
I had sex with a girl on December 3rd and my condom broke, then she had sex with another guy on January 14th then exactly a week after she took a pregnancy test and it was positive.. And today she will be 5 weeks.. Is it possible for the first guy (me) is the father?
|

replied July 24th, 2012
She def got a different baby daddy than lol
|

replied September 10th, 2012
She had too had sex with another man in the month of December coz she wouldn't be just 5wks which mean's your not the father because she would had been 6wks & a day too be exact so that mean she had another sex partner 8 day's later..So too answer your question NO YOUR NOT THE FATHER but it still wouldn't hurt too take a test too see if your are the father.
|

Thats what I was thinking....I dont know much about pregnancy though, so I thought i'd get some advice from people on here, i'm sure you know alot more about it than myself....Thanks

i'm staying away from the crazy ones for now on
|

Experienced User
This girl is looney. It takes around 3 weeks or so for a urine test to even start to detect the hcg hormone, and around the same amount of time for a blood test. Maybe she wants to be pregnant, or maybe she was already pregnant before she even slept with you and is just looking for a man to be "daddy" to her baby. Becareful with this one, and if she still insists over time that she is pregnant by you, get a paternity test. If it turns out that you are the father, sell your story to the papers, you could be rich!!!
|

replied August 13th, 2005
I had sex wih this girl,last night, we didnt use a condom. How long will it take to find out if she is preganat
|

Experienced User
About three weeks at the earliest. I was 4-5 weeks before I personally knew I was pregnant but 6 weeks before I could test. If she's got high hcg levels 3 weeks might show up on a urine test, but probably you'll have to wait until 4 or 5
|

Extremely eHealthy
Wow Gotta Be Kidding Me...right??
Yeah 4 or 5 weeks is about normal. They call a person pregnant from 2 weeks before they actually are so with me20 years ago and my daughter 2 years ago it took 7 weeks. Which is actually 5 weeks after conception and 3 weeks past missed period.

I cant believe that girl. You may like her, you may end up getting together with her, but if it is your first time with her, there is no way she could know she was pregnant by a test within 20 hours. Now, she may feel funny or think she's preg, but to get pos test in 20 hours...Like other writer says youd be rich. I seriously dont think its possible ever.
|

replied August 12th, 2011
Pregnancy
Okay i had sex today with no protection at all and he came in me twice. But my period is extremely irregular. Like i missed 4 months, had two period in the same month and then now havent had it for 3. Soo yeah. But im17 and everyone tells me its normal to be irregular. Could i get pregnant?
|

replied October 2nd, 2011
Hey guys don't think it can't be possible even it sound verry funny,but you're never know,let me tell you're about my story a little i had my periode on the 28 of august 2011 IT end the 5th of sept.i had sex with my husband the next day, and on the 11, i went to take my birth control my doctor made me took a urine test it came negative tha'ts why she told me to wait for two more weeks maybe it was too soon to know i had a feeling maybe i was pregnant i wait for another 6 days before i took a home test again it comes negative i had sex right after i took the test, on the 24th i went back for the shut my doctor told me i was pregnant suprise me; i think i was never pregnant the first time because i asked for a blood test just to make sure how faw i was they told i was only days pregnat to me it don't have to be weeks only to find out it depend on your systeme i din't miss no periode or anything.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Re: How Long Does It Take to Find Out Your Pregnant
stevefs12 wrote:
i had sex with this girl last night, she calls me today about 20 hours later saying she just got back from the doctor's office saying she's pregnant. It was my first time having sex with her. Is it possible that I got her pregnant and she could tell less than 24 hours later?

if she is really pregnant it isn't yours bud....Tell her to go find the real dad...And don't ever speak to her again..Let alone sleep with her
|

Extremely eHealthy
I found out today that if someone were to go to the emergency room they do have a test that can tell in just one day. But usually the one like that is prolly for pple in car accidents and stuff like that--so they can treat them without harming the baby. Or to find out if preg to see if accident could cause her to bleed from uterus becuz she is preg. Get my meaning>??

I really dont think she got that test it prolly not that commonly used. The nex t blood test is for like 10 days so if she were in a accident and they knew she thought she was preg. And still under 10 days or so they might do that one test. And then you have the urine test doesnt show pos until 4 days before period, or up to 3 wekks or more after missed period to show the pos sign.
|

replied September 4th, 2005
stevefs12 wrote:
i had sex with this girl last night, she calls me today about 20 hours later saying she just got back from the doctor's office saying she's pregnant. It was my first time having sex with her. Is it possible that I got her pregnant and she could tell less than 24 hours later?
|

replied September 4th, 2005
Experienced User
Definitely stay away from her if she's pulling this the first time you sleep together. If you continue to see her, she will probably try to get pregnant or keep pulling this crap. There is no way she can be pregnant in less than 24 hours. Tell her nice try.
|

replied September 11th, 2007
Help Please
i had sex with my ex for the first time exactly a week today and i used a condom and she just started the birth control pill about 4 days before we had sex ... and now ppl are goin around school saying that she said she is prefnant with my kid but i called her and she said she never said it.. so now her sis is goin to get her a pregnancy test. is there anyway she is because im like so scared cause im only 17 and i have my hole life ahead of me and im just so worried about what am i gonna do ya know could someone plz help me plz ....pm me. so if i dont see the response on the message bord ill just check that to see if someone wrote me plz i need to know thank u good night bye...
|

She could be pregnant, but it would have been from a previous time she had intercourse.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
You don't become pregnant in 7 days. If she's pregnant right now, it's not from you.

And if you used a condom and it didn't break, it's unlikely she's pregnant at all. By you, I mean.
|

User Profile
replied September 12th, 2007
I must agree with all the other posts, there is NO WAY she could be pregnant 20 hours later. I found out 1 week before my period was supposed to start. I wasn't even late. I took 3 tests and all came out positive. Even when I called my doctor, he didn't believe me and told me to wait until my period was late before I came in.

On a side note, girls who pull these kind of stunts are needy and you need to avoid her. Be careful. Good luck.
|

User Profile
replied November 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
after 20 hours, I doubt the sperm has even made it to the egg, let alone started the baby. there is a 100% that you are NOT the father if she is pregnant. There is NO WAY to detect you are pregnant for at LEAST a week before the missed period. and that's hormones, so don't believe her if she said she had an ultrasound, because you just have a bubble basically until about the 8th week. I'm not going to tell you what to do, but if she's pregnant, it's not by you.
|

replied March 12th, 2008
To be honest there is no way to find out your pregnant in 24 hours but there are some pregnancy test you can buy online that will pick up the hcg levels at 20 mg most pregnancy test will only pick up at 50 and more but it takes about 10 days to pick it up with a good one i know i have 5 children if she said that to you i would run like the wind
|

replied September 17th, 2008
help
i been trying to conceive for let 2 yrs now. i tried to go to fertility clinic to get help but i told him that i was before so he thinks can again. but i never had a pregnancy. please give me some tips on what to do.

thank you
|

replied March 30th, 2011
pregnancy
You may need a uterus massage maybe your uterus is to low and when is two low u cannot get pregnant and the doctors don't no that. My friend couldn't get pregnant for a long time and she got massage her uterus the lady told her uterus was to low and she got pregnat right away.
|

replied October 25th, 2011
Hi I have been trying to get pregnant for 2 years now also n it hasn't happen yet I do get my period regularly like between 28 days n 35 days.I would like to know where n how did she get that procedure done.n I got an appointment with my family pracice doctor she suppose to do a well woman exam on me also any answers please email pls.thanks.
|

replied February 6th, 2012
uterus massage
So how do i get a uterus massage.
|

replied February 6th, 2012
So how do i get a uterus massage.
|

replied March 30th, 2011
pregnancy
You may need a uterus massage maybe your uterus is to low and when is two low u cannot get pregnant and the doctors don't no that. My friend couldn't get pregnant for a long time and she got massage her uterus the lady told her uterus was to low and she got pregnat right away.
|

replied September 18th, 2008
same question
I've done 5 pregnancy tests, 4 urine & 1 blood, all negative. it's been two months. still no period. could i be pregnant? my breasts are aching. so does my pelvis. nipples aren't brown. please help.
|

replied January 19th, 2009
How Long Does It Take to Find Out Your Pregnant
the same thing happen to me too.we had sex last night and the night before that and the next day she call me she say shes pregnant.she say she put it on her life dat im the daddy.is that even possible.
|

User Profile
replied December 8th, 2013
That's Impossible. You Can't Tell In Less Than A 24 Hour Time Frame Dude!
|

User Profile
replied December 8th, 2013
That's Impossible. You Can't Tell In Less Than A 24 Hour Time Frame Dude!
|
Quick Reply