Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Anyone Have Lightheadness When First Found Out Preggy?

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
I dont know if im preggy or not yet, I took another hpt and the line seems pretty light color. So im still scared its not a real line. Yesterday night I felt lighheadness and needed to take a rest. I was wondering what was causing that, it be good if its a preggy sign hehe. Just wondering did anyone u who first found out u were preggy felt lightheadness thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 23rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I haven't had this symptoms with pregnancy myself but I know that other people have!
One thing I did have tho was a very faint positive line on a pregnancy test 9mths after I had a gorgeous baby boy! Sounds like you are pregnant to me, why not go to doctors for blood test?!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Oh
I didnt miss my pd yet though, could it be too soon to go to doc?
|

Also
I was wondering im taking the test 2 days later, shouldnt the line get darker? Is it not good the line is still light , anyone know? Thanks
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I read on a site somewhere that hcg levels increase and every other day there is a difference, but I imagine that after only a couple of days the test wouldnt be much different to look at. I used clearblue with both of mine. 2nd time round I did 3 tests the third test was done 2 days after the first and looked no different! (really faint) you have to remember that if you havent had your period it is early days so the line probably isnt going to be dark!
|

Hehe
Ok thanks jolie, for looking up info for me =) I appreciate it.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Snowygirl, to me a line is a line. I would make an appt . With the Dr. To confirm with a blood test in a couple of weeks, do you know approx. How far along you might be?
Good luck!
Baby dust to you!
|

Hmm
If I am, I wish I am hehe, then I be about four weeks =)
|

User Profile
Supporter
Good luck girl! Let us know when you find out for sure :)
|

Especially eHealthy
It sounds like you are! I told you this was our month!

I've been getting light headed/short dizzy spells for about the last 2 weeks. When i'm standing at work sometimes it feels like the floor is moving and I have to sit down. I also find that having a small snack helps.

Also, my lines aren't getting any darker either but they're definitely there. I think i'm trying too hard to compare these tests to the one I took last time I was pregnant which had both lines equally dark. Today I realized by adding things up that I had taken that test 8 days after my period should have been due. I'm calling to schedule a blood test tomorrow.

I'm so happy for you! Have you figured out your due date? Mine's october 31st and halloween has always been my favorite holiday so i'm wicked excited.
|

replied February 26th, 2006
I Started My Pd
But I still have lightheadedness I wonder why? Anyone know what it could mean?
|

Hmm
Anyone know?
|

Extremely eHealthy
I did get it ---a lot. But if you have read my stuff--i have a different kind of pregnancy.

The only 2 times my sister fainted was with her first 2 pregnancy's.

So, yes it does happen. I think it is from the hormones. That's just my opinion.
|
Quick Reply