Medical Questions > Relationships > Ending a Relationship Forum

What Happened 2 My Ex??????

I'm gonna do my best to a long story really short. Ok, here's the deal. About 5 months ago I broke up w/ my bf of 5 1/2 yrs. It was really hard but I felt it was something I had to do. He wouldn't work or help out much & was always lying to me. Also, I had fallen for another man, of whom i'm in a relationship with now. So of course, in the past 5 months, me & my ex have had our good days when we can actually get along & be civil with one another, and our bad days when we just hate the mere thought of the other. My ex & I have 2 children together, 3 yr old twins(boy & a girl). There for a while he would pick them up in the mornin & keep them while I worked & then he would keep them every sunday night. But in the past 2-3 weeks, he's totally changed. I cant count how many times he said he would be there in the morn to pick them up & then he wouldnt show, call, nothing. He's called to talk to his kids on the phone once. He hasnt seen them in 2 weeks & i've recieved no word of him in almost a week now. I know he's been hanging out w/ his friends almost constantly, he's frequented the bar a few times, but still he cant find the time for his children. He dont work so I know he has the time. It's killing me cuz my kids ask for their daddy everyday n everyday I have to tell them they wont c him. My son is very attached to his daddy n he cries cuz he wants him, yet none of this seems to matter to my ex. He wasnt always like this. When we were together he was a descent father. I just dont understand y he's doing this to his children. I know he's still angry with me for leaving him but this is not the way to retalliate against me. I guess my question is what's your opinion? Why is he doing this to his kids & acting so very childish? If it helps, i'm 24 & he's 26. Thank u 4 your time n advice.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 24th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Sounds like he is just tryin to get back at you or he doesn't want anything to do with you or anything connecting the two of you.I would take him to court.
|
Did you find this post helpful?