Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

How Does Preggy Discharge Look Like? (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Anyone know how possible preggy discharge look like? Ive been getting a lot creamy, lotiony discharge still for awhile , also discharge is kind of stretchy too lol. Anyone know if this could be a sign?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Eyes Wide Shut
|

replied February 20th, 2006
Experienced User
When you say stretchy.. It makes me think ovulation..
And I dun really think theres much of a difference in the type of discharge..
Mines kinda milky or lotiony I guess lol
|

replied February 20th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Lol
Well I think im way past ovulation already. Suppose to get my pd soon, hmm I dont know lol I just want to be preggy.
|

replied February 21st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I started to experience discharge at about the 2 1/2 month mark...It has not decreased at all!!!

It actually looks like I blew my nose in the tissue (but it's clear) it always happens right after I potty. Not every woman gets it so it's a hard symptom to diagnose as being preggy.

Talk about one of the most aggravating drawbacks of pregnancy. I have to wear panty liners or I ruin my undies early in the morning!!

Grrr...
Sarah
|

Extremely eHealthy
The discharge started in month one...Didnt quite know what it was but it increased during month 2 and hasn't lighted up one bit. The plus side of being preggers is no period just to have vag discharge. I'd rather have 4 - 5 day of period than continus discharge.
|

I kind of agree with sunflower, since i've been preg I always feel wet. Sometimes to the point I go to the washroom just to check to see what is going on. Of course my dh loves the wet feeling :twisted: but it makes me feel uncomfortable
|

Especially eHealthy
Lol....Amen to the period statement!!! I'd soooo rather have 5 days of blood than a constant slimey feeling!!! Yuck!!!

A couple more weeks and hopefully it'll disappear like my periods!!

Sarah
|

Especially eHealthy
Couldnt agree more I was so excited one night I thought my water had broke but it was jsut discharge its gottin watery lately so maybe thats a sign that im close! Geez I hope so
|

Someone Help Me Pls
I think im pregnant becuz im havin the followin symptoms but im havin a regular period. My symptoms are discharge my panties be wet,headaches,ma stomach is super hard,pee alot,stomach aches like menstrual cramps,food cravings,increase hunger,nauseous,tired,and breast tenderness,and back pains. I think im pregnant cuz ma stomach feels weird and if im pregnant I would b 4 weeks which is one month. But someone pls help me. :o
|

Especially eHealthy
Jasonsgirl
It's waaaay to early for many of the symptoms your describing.....I would highly suggest you take a pregnancy test. If it comes back negative I would definately call your ob/gyn and schedule a blood test and a pap smear. It could be something more serious causing you to miss your period.

Good luck and let us know what your test says....
Sarah
|

Experienced User
Ive definately noticed increase in discharge.. After I go to the washroom exspecially.. Its so gross lol im always changing.. Cuz I mean, its alot..
Yeah id rather have my period back too.
|

I don't know ladies, I don't think I would want my period back. I dislike periods so much, at least by increase discharge you don't have to keep checking if you had an "accident" and everyone can see (lol) I guess you have to take the good with the bad and find a happy median. I'm blessed to be pregnant so I will take the increase discharge. :d
|

replied March 16th, 2009
well ive been having this weird feeling in my tummy and really bad cramps but im still about 2 weeks away from my period. im also having white milky discharge. but it doesnt burn or itch. im also really tired. but my boobs arent tender (even with my period they arent) what could be wrong? am i pregnant?
|

replied March 16th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Not a pregnancy symptom. This is approximately the time of the month you'd be ovulating.
|

replied March 16th, 2009
ok yeah i think i am.
thanks tho.
but why does it feel like something is pulling on my belly button from the inside. it feels really weird.
|

replied January 10th, 2010
Iskipped my last period, still two weeks late, im taking birth control my dischrge is white there's alot, just rightnow it was stretchy like the dischrage the cervioux makes trying to "glue" itself together.... scared to death.
|

replied January 24th, 2010
QUESTION
i wanted to see if i was preqnant, i am feelinq tired earlier then usual and after i eat i qet hunqrier then i was, also my breasts qet shootinq pain but i have been qoinq to the qym lately and ive been workinq on my breasts to raise them hiqher. they are not tender and my nipples aren't darker then usual, could i be preqnant?
|

replied March 8th, 2010
Stop Worrying
Perhaps many of you are un-aware that this two can be a sign of PMS. I would really consult my doctor if some of the sympathy concerns you. Having tender breast, nausea, and discharge (just to name a few) does not always yell pregnancy. If you feel unsure of your body sympathy�s I would truly talk to my doctor. My husband and I are expecting our 3rd child after 14years with our oldest being 19years. I know how sometimes your body can play a trick on you and make you feel something you are not, if you are trying to have a baby do yourself a favor and talk to your doctor, this will make you feel better in the long run� Good luck
|

User Profile
replied April 15th, 2010
You may not be pregnant.
Sweetie... if you are getting normal periods then you are not pregnant. What you are going thru is physcosematic pregnancy. When you have your period, look and see if your blood is bright red or darker than usual.
|

replied April 16th, 2010
Well i would not agree you do not need to miss a period to be pregnant i had 2 periods before i found out i was pregnant with twins. Every woman is different the reason i knew i was was because i started feeling sick to my stomach and was gaining weight for no reason.
|
12 >>
Quick Reply