Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Q and A Forum

White Stuff After Sex

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Everytime after me and my boyfriend have sex.He gets this white stuff on his penis.I'm just wondering if it's him or me? And had this happen to anyone before?Please any advise would be greatly appreciate. Sorry tmi
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper wolfangel222
|

User Profile
replied February 17th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
White stuff?
Can you be a little more specfic?
|

It's like this white goey stuff all around his penis.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
tailyn wrote:
it's like this white goey stuff all around his penis.
it's probably from you and it's normal. It's normal vaginal discharge there's just more of it because you've just had sex.

When you become aroused, blood flows to the vessels and veins around your vagina. Because of this, your vagina becomes a little bit longer and it "sweats." this liquid will give you that "wet" and ready for sex feeling. While having sex, your body produces more of it and that is the white discharge that you're seeing around his penis after sex. It's normal.

Are you having protected sex? And if not, when was the last time you were tested and your boyfriend was tested? Did you ask him how many partners he's had?
Peace,
jenn
|

replied February 23rd, 2006
We ben together for 2 years already.And no we haven't ben using protection for the last year. And I never gotten pregnant . So I get scared that it might be std's or something preventing me. And my insurance just got expired. So I can't see the doc yet..
|

replied April 25th, 2006
Dont Be to Worried
If u dont have insurance u can still go to a place like planned parenthood or a county hospital and have them test u a county hospital has to c u even if u dont have insurance and u dont have to pay right away u can take ur time and make payments! And the white stuff could also be a yeast infection it doesnt have to mean u have a std! Either way good luck and stay in touch let me know what u find out!
|

replied March 23rd, 2011
hi i am 19 and haveing sex much more than i use to but wuth the same guy.and after we did it my vaina is realry painful and i dont know y.somtimes it painful for days on end and it feels raw inside .is this nomal?
please i need some help
|

replied March 29th, 2012
hi i am 19 and haveing sex much more than i use to but wuth the
Could be latex allergy if you use protection or you could be sensitive to his fluids like if he drinks and smokes, or std
|

replied July 30th, 2012
hi i am 16 and me and my boyfriend did have sex 2 or 3 times but i started to notice when i change there's white gooey stuff coming out of my viginia and we didn't use a condom....so is it me or him because when he pulled out i saw him nutt n i didn't know if he came inside of me or what
|

replied February 22nd, 2013
white very lil balls ove the penus
what does it mean when after me and my bf had sex it was white very little ballss all over his penus????I went to get check they said I don't got no std's my body dont feel right plzz help
|

replied March 8th, 2013
RE: "white very lil balls ove the penus"
This can be from a latex condom, or certain kinds of lube. This happens with my girlfriend and I all the time. Safety First, Use Protection.
|

replied August 3rd, 2013
hey! ! !
I just had sex with my bofriend for the second time, and well we used protection, but what got me worried was that when he pulled out there was white stuff around there, and well i got a bit worried. He said he wasnt about to cum but im just worried if i might be pregnant, any help?
|

replied September 22nd, 2013
little gooey white balls after sex
For anyone that has had sex and has noticed little gooey white balls on the penis or vagina it usually isn't linked to an std at all. When a woman uses the restroom and wipes with toilet paper, there is a significant amount of "lint" left behind that sticks to the vagina especially since it is wet when you are using toilet paper. When these little pieces mix with your vaginal fluids and sperm they rub together and form little gooey balls that kind of look like white boogers. If you don't believe me, take a roll of your toilet paper and smack it with your hand a few times, you should be able to see the lint falling off of it. So basically all that stuff is sticking to you and even being pushed inside your vagina! To fix this you can switch to a toilet paper with less lint such as Scott brand toilet paper and also use wet wipes every single time after you wipe with dry toilet paper. It should stop or at least greatly reduce the amount of white balls left on your genitals after sex. I hope this was helpful!
|
Quick Reply