Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Nutty, Strong Smelling Urine

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
Ok, i'm not sure why this is, but my urine is strong smelling, with a kind of nutty or sweet scent to it. It is strongest in the morning. I'm drinking plenty of fluids, especially water, and I am taking bc pills. Any idea of what this could be? No, there is not a burning sensation, but a strong urge to urinate during the time of urinating. Any clues on this?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper melgribson
|

User Profile
replied February 16th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I am no Dr. My suggestion is to talk to a Dr. About this.
Good luck!
|

User Profile
replied June 24th, 2009
I have had problem where my urine is strong smelling for about 2 months now. I dont know why.. I was sick through the month of april with broncitis and had to take extra antibiotic because it didnt go away.. Now it is June 23 and its still there. I am also taking chantix to quit smoking.
|
Quick Reply