Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menopause Forum

Must Read
What is menopause? Peri menopause? How long does menopause last? Get the facts on menopause, "the big change", here. ...
Symptoms of menopause and perimenopause affect women in different ways. What common signs and early symptoms of menopause can alert you of "the change"?...
Consult your doctor as your body makes the perimenopause transition. But how do doctors confirm the beginning of menopause? Learn more here....
I am 44 years old from scotland. Just been told i'm going through the menopause,i don't have any symtoms other than having no peroids for 4 months. I can't get hrt as I had a stroke 6 year ago. The thing is what can I expect now,i don't know anything about menopause other than what i've read or heard,and quite frankly it scares me. Is there anything I can take if things get bad I just don't know what happens from here.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 20th, 2006
Hi, I found a hrt alternative which is really natural. It is a hrt bread and it really helped me. I was on pills before and I had a lot of side effects but this is all natural and has relieved so many of the symptoms. Someone is selling it on ebay called the hrt alternative bread. Check it out. I hope my advice helps you - menopause can be such an awful time.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply