Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

Black Teeth

Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....
This morning when I woke up, I was surprised to find that during the night my teeth (every single tooth!) had become black at the gumline and also around the cracks inbetween my teeth. I promptly brushed and flossed me teeth, and thought the situation over.

Two hours later I looked in the mirror again to find the process was starting over again. I could see a little bit forming on some of my teeth. I haven't eaten anything since dinner last night (i felt a little sick to my stomach before I went to bed), and I brush my teeth at least two times a day, every day.

What could possibly be causing this? It's really starting to scare me.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper dancer17
|

replied April 11th, 2008
I woke up with the exact same problem.
Woke up with the same problem almost entirely on my front teeth. My tongue and bottom lip was also affected. Nothing a few hours later. I didn't eat anything out of the ordinary.

Dinner: Pork, Buddha's Delight with Shiitake mushrooms, seaweed salad.
|

replied September 29th, 2009
black teeth
yes i also have this problem
|
Quick Reply