Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I Can't Stop Eating! (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I an way past the weight I would like to be but today I feel like ive eaten the entire fridge! This lady in walmart said I looked like I was fixin to pop and I still have 5 weeks (and 3 days) ive had 2 pancakes, homefries, two eggs, bacon, a krispy kreme donut, snickers ice cream bar, plum, blueberry muffin and a tuna lunch pack and im fixin to find something else! My kid is so gunna weigh 10lbs!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 11th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I ate alot too omg I couldnt stop eating baby wasnt that big, elisa was bigger and I didnt eat as much with her!! Dont worry if it make u happy then eat away enjoy it cause after babys out ull have to work it off and wont have the luxury to eat all of it!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well I dont know whats wrong with me, could it be hormones? Im moody and ive lost my apetite completely. Red bull is keeping me going right now because im tired from not eating enough. I just dont want to eat, ive just had an ice lolly, thats it.
|

Especially eHealthy
I think u are just ready to pop allie thats all
|

User Profile
Supporter
Eat away girl :d
|

replied February 12th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Yea maybe thats it, im getting worried though now. No one else has lost their apetite, and I just realised I havent felt him move about or kick or anything since last weekend when I let someone feel my tummy. I woke up feeling sick today, im drinking red bull for energy and ive had a biscuit. Can I do anything to make him move? So I stop worrying...Help
|

Especially eHealthy
You are suppoe to sit down for an hour and count 10 movements then if u didnt go have some juice and a snack and try again if in 2 hours you couldnt 10 movements go to the hospital. Babies have sleeping periods and hhe might just b sleeping but better safe than sorry also u might just b busy and not feel the movement cuz u arent thinking about it.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ugh im not going to the hospital, I hate them lol being in there to give birth is long enough. Hm well ive had a glass of cold water, and im relaxing so if he moves I will notice it. Is it bad then or what, I dont know why I feel worried.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Within the hour he should move, if not please go to the hospital!
|

Especially eHealthy
Yea him not moving could b a sign of distress and he needs to come out. If u do go to the hospital and they even think something might be wrong they might induce ya or if its really serious have a c-section but either way theres always the chance u could get your baby!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I dont want to have him yet, im too scared...Lol
well I havent felt anything, I dont get it. Why could it mean hes in distress? Hes safe inside me.
Im going to get in the bath and pour water on my stomach, that usually gets a reaction. Anything else? Ive tried moving about in different positions, and poking it, and playing loud music.
|

Especially eHealthy
Maybe hes cord is knotted and hes not getting enough oxygen or blood so hes not able to move around cuz that would waste what little hes gettingi no its scary to think hes in there and soon he wont b and ull have to take care of him but its important to call your doctor now or go to the hospital seriously if hes not moving theres a good chance u need medical attention
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
I'd atleast call your doctor to be safe...
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ok the bath thing didnt make him move, I dont know what else to try. Macysmama im too far along for anything bad like that to happen right? Ive only got 1-2 weeks before my due date. The doctor said if I dont feel anything still, to go in so they can check him. So I said I felt him move, but I didnt....Im too scared to go to hospital! Hes not due yet, im not ready, its evening time here now, so im just going to sit here, relax and wait to feel something.
I think its because im worried, but is there anything I can take to stop me feeling sick? :/
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Unfortunately your not to far along to have something like the cord get wrapped around his neck...Sometimes that just happens...It's really important to go to the doctors. I realize that your scared but it's the health and safety of your child. You need to go in and let them check him.
|

Experienced User
Erm maybe you could put on a movie, have a warm drink, if I feel sick I boil the kettle to make a warm blackcurrent or something like that. A warm drink stops me from feeling sick

i am sure your baby is ok
|

User Profile
Supporter
Allie, if he still hasn't moved.. Go to the hospital now!!!
|

Experienced User
Please do go now
|

Extremely eHealthy
Why? I dont see how it can mean hes distressed, even though macysmama said about the cord thing, if that happened they sort it out when you give birth -i saw that on tv. As long as hes inside then hes safe.
Im just worried over nothing, its strange he hasnt been moving about. But I cant see how he could hurt himself in there when theres all fluid, its not like he can break a leg or anything.
Im not going to poke anymore, I feel like that could hurt him, and its not getting a reaction anyway. I give up trying. At least I dont feel sick now :)
|

Experienced User
Well thats better then
|