Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Changing Brands of Pills Question

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I am switching off of necon (generic) and going on to ortho nuvum? I believe, I will find out for sure when I go and pick it up in a few. But I am switching because of all the pg symptoms I was getting from necon. I am hopeful for this new pack because I would hate to feel like crap cause I am getting married next month and certinly don't wanna feel this way durring my honeymoon. Does anyone have any experience with this brand? How is it? Any bad side effects? What is the big difference between brands of bc? Anyway, thanks again, kelly j.
P.S. I am still gonna take a hpt to be positive it is the pill making me feel this way and i'll let u all know how it goes when I get a definate answer.
Did you find this post helpful?
|