Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Im Still Bit Confused Anyone Help Me When My Fertile Day?

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
So I started my period on jan. 26, so when do I start to be more fertile? Which days are better to conceive? Im starting to have lot cm today, is today a good day?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 6th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Hmm
Anyone can help me?
|

Extremely eHealthy
If you are on the "common" 28 day cycle your first ovulation day would be the 9th. Maybe you could check out one of those online fertility places, because I always thought ovulation lasted for 5 days--give or take 2 days each way. But since then I have learned the egg lives for 48 hours and the sperm can live for 5 days inside the womans body. So if I were you I would have sex on the ninth for sure. But also I would have sex from the 7th until the 15th, atleast every other day. If not every day. That is my opinion.
|

Oh
So tomorrow is best day to start conceiving?
|

replied February 8th, 2006
Hmm
Anyone know when my most fertile day would be, my ovulation day?
|

replied February 8th, 2006
Experienced User
Http://www.Babycenter.Com/calculators/ovul ation/

feb 6-11 should be ur most fertile if ur a 28cycle girl
|

User Profile
replied February 9th, 2006
Experienced User
Re: Im Still Bit Confused Anyone Help Me When My Fertile Day
snowygirl wrote:
so I started my period on jan. 26, so when do I start to be more fertile? Which days are better to conceive? Im starting to have lot cm today, is today a good day?

on average, if you count 12-14 days after your period starts that's about when you'll begin to ovulate. Jan 26th plus 12 days would start give you approximate ovulation feb 6th through feb 10th or the 8th through the 12th. If you're ttc then get busy starting now through the 12th :wink:
|

replied February 10th, 2006
Just have sex for a month straight at least once a day...Lol trying to figure out the exact day can get really stressfull and it can feel like its never going to happen. Just let it suprise you. Have fun and get your swerve on...Lol for a month straight.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Maybe not everyday cause your man's sperm is like a bank account if you keep taking out money every day, you'll never get any more than chump change. If you let it build up for a while you can make a biiiiig withdrawal.
|

tigresacanela24 wrote:
maybe not everyday cause your man's sperm is like a bank account if you keep taking out money every day, you'll never get any more than chump change. If you let it build up for a while you can make a biiiiig withdrawal.

hehe... That made me giggle. :)
|

User Profile
replied February 11th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
:lol:
|

replied February 12th, 2006
Experienced User
Now that was funny :)
|

replied February 13th, 2006
Fertile
I would not count how many days from the beginning of your last period. I would count back 14 days from the begining of your period. The upfront time varies from woman to woman but the 14 days back doesn't really fluctuate. I tested this theory before and during fertility treatments - I always ovulate 14 days before my period. Get the ovulation pee sticks too - they also proved my theroy!

Good luck
|
Quick Reply