Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Have You Ever Tasted Your Own Semen?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Have you ever tasted your own Semen?
Yes
No
58%  58%  [ 10 ]
41%  41%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 17
Yes I have.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 7th, 2006
Experienced User
Why would you do that?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Its called snowballing I think I dont think many guys like that though
|

Experienced User
Actually, from what I have read, it is suggested that people know what they taste like. So to some it may seem like a sick, or a demented act, but it is perfectly normal.
|

....what
Wow.....That's pretty gross
|

replied February 8th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Why is it so gross? It's okay to shoot it into your partner's mouth but you can't even taste it? Hmm...
|

Experienced User
Iheart....An excellent point indeed. We expect our partners to suck it down, yet are shamed to even know what we taste like ourselves? The article I read dealing with oral sex suggested that you taste your own fluids/juices so that you know what it might taste like to your partner.

Another interesting tid bit: most men would actually give themselves bjs if they were limber enough to do so. I didn't believe this at first when I read it, but did more research on it and found it to be true. I suppose it might be the same for a woman....If she were limber enough to reach it she would give herself oral.
|

It's really not all that gross at all. It's more normal to taste your own semen than it is to not taste it. Keep in mind, I posted "have you ever tasted your own semen" not "do you regularly consume your own semen?" I have tried it once out of pure curiousity purely because my girlfriend asked me if I had ever tasted it, I replied "no". So, that inspired me to try it. I didn't consume it all, I consumed a very little amount. I am 19, not gay, never thought of giving blow jobs to men, or anything homosexual along those lines.

To what teach486 said about giving yourself a blow job if possible, i'm sure most men would do it. I know I probably would. Blow jobs rock.
|

Experienced User
Yes I have. Gulped the whole thing down once..
Did it only once or twice though.. Not too fond of the taste.
|

replied February 11th, 2006
Erm... No...
I am capable of giving myself my own blow job (i was about to but stopped), and it is probably from wresting (you get really twisted up). I think the idea is discusting. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of getting a blow job, and would gladly accept it, but I am not going to put my lips on my penis... =p gift given to the wrong man, huh?
|

User Profile
replied February 12th, 2006
Supporter
Hey guys, why would you want a girl to taste it and you're not willing yourself...... Man up!!! (jj)

it's all curiosity :)
|
Quick Reply