Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

32 Days Since My Last Period, But Still Negative Hpt?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I have been on birth control for about 1 year and I have been very good about taking it. However, back in december I was late taking it a couple of times during christmas and forgot it all together on the 26th. My husband and I had intercourse on the 26th, which was ironically about my ovulation time. I continued on the pill, but started spotting 4 days before my nonactive pills started ( I usually start my period on the 2nd nonactive pill). So, I stopped the pill as soon as I started spotting, which lasted about 5 days. The spotting was so light I only needed to wear a panty liner. This is very rare for me, usually I have to wear a super tampon the first two days. Now it has been 32 days since the last day I started bleeding and still no period. I have symptoms such as night sweats, breast tenderness (which I would get with my period), bloating and fatigue. These symptoms have been going on for a couple of weeks. I have taken a hpt twice, once when I started spoting over a month ago and once two weeks ago. Still negative. I don't know what to think. Help! Sorry this is so long!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper daniielle
|

replied February 12th, 2006
Experienced User
Have you try going to the doctor and discuss this because it seem like you are but the hpt test isnt always accurate sometimes.. But try going to the doctor and have a blood test done.. And see what that result says..

Good luck
|

replied February 12th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
It can take up to 3 weeks past missed period to get a positive on a .H.P.T.
|

replied March 30th, 2009
Are you pregnant?? =-)
|

replied January 7th, 2010
help
my period comes every 32 days i have been trying to get pregnant for over 3 years i am scared that i am unable to get pregnant please what can i do to increase my chances of getting pregnant. I thought that i was pregnant but i took a hpt and it said no i feel like i am going to start but nothing happens
|

replied June 29th, 2010
i might be pregnant?
i have the same problem it has been 32 days since i came off my period im nearly 18 and its scaring me. i have taken a test and it came up negative but i normally get quite bad stomach cramps before i come on my period and i havent had any signs of coming on. but the test was negative =/
|

replied April 7th, 2011
so what happened? were u pregnant? i have the same situation...plz help me
|

replied June 8th, 2012
Don't be too stressed out. That alone can make your cycle wacky. My husband and I were planning to move and I went a hole month without mine then it came the following month so once you relax a little your cycle should regulate. If you miss again next month go to a Dr or clinic near you for verification.
|

replied August 9th, 2010
AM i prego or just crazy 32 days late
Well me and my Husband have been trying to conceve for 4 years and i havent got prego yet. but i am 32 days late today and well i am going to the bathroom more often, and i am eating alot and throwing up alot, i dont have the money to go to a doctor and the Er said that it is not an emergency. I have a chemical inbalance so hpt's dont work, HELP!
|

replied November 6th, 2010
if you don't have money to go see a doctor.... Why on earth are you trying to have a baby?? Jeez lady..
|

replied November 19th, 2010
thats what I was thinking.....geeeeez!
|

replied February 14th, 2011
It has been 36 days from my last period could I be prgo?
|

replied April 2nd, 2012
I haven't had a period since februray the 4 I spotted for two days then that was it I also took two pregnancy test both were negative could I still be pregnant
|

replied July 3rd, 2012
32 days
i have pcos and i have had a regular period since the doc put me on pills to make me have one i am on day 32 and still no period could i be prego i dont have any symptoms or anything so im not exactly sure
|

replied December 7th, 2012
Trying to concieve
Advice I stopped pill three months ago and my last cycle lasted
29 days I'm on day 31 this month but no signs of it.
I've had stomach cramps for a week and half, an achy lower back and clear discharge i also has thrush last week (usual for me) but it still
Hasn't come. I Took a few home pregnancy tests but they all say negative.
I am stressed as my father has terminal cancer but no more than last
Month. I'm trying not to get my hopes but can anyone give me advice. One last thing last Monday I had two sharp pains in my right ovary which took my breath away then it just went away and nothing since.
|