Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Spotting Bright Red!

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I am spotting bright red i'm so scared that I have now had a miscarriage! I don't know what to do I took the test and it showed negative but I still have all of the symptoms!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 5th, 2006
Supporter
When was your period due? If your test was negative it suggest to me that it probably is your period.
|

My period is due not for another 11 days, it came very early and I have never had this happen before.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Are your periods very regular? Have you ever had an early period?
|

My periods are very regular always tuesdays at 9am. I have never had an early one before
|

User Profile
Supporter
Sorry kaliea, I can't help you.

Maybe you should go to your doctor and have them take a blood test.

Good luck!
|

User Profile
replied February 6th, 2006
Experienced User
Even if you've always been regular, it could still be your period just being early. Stress can affect your period by making it late or early.

It's possible that it's an early miscarriage but the only way to know for sure is to see your ob. Try not to worry about it until you know there's a reason to worry.
|

replied February 6th, 2006
Experienced User
Re: Spotting Bright Red!
kaliea wrote:
i am spotting bright red i'm so scared that I have now had a miscarriage! I don't know what to do I took the test and it showed negative but I still have all of the symptoms!

are you on the pill?
|

replied September 5th, 2012
hi am spotting a very bright red and letting out a brownish discharge and also getting off an on cramps in my butt and belly whats wrong with me?
|

replied September 5th, 2012
hi am spotting a very bright red and letting out a brownish discharge and also getting off an on cramps in my butt and belly whats wrong with me?
|
Quick Reply