Medical Questions > Cancer > Skin Cancer Forum

Many New Moles Appearing

Must Read
What is melanoma? This section give you a quick intro to this particular type of skin cancer, including the entire range of types of melanomas....
Doctors are pretty certain that ultraviolet radiation plays a role in the development of melanoma. Which other activities put you at risk of melanoma?...
What does melanoma look like? Learn to identify early signs and symptoms of melanoma with this full description of symptoms of melanoma here....
I'm really paranoid about the new moles which are appearing everywhere (especially on the arms, chest and face) at an alarming rate lately... I've been spotting around 1-2 new moles on my body everyday consistently over the past week... What could this possibly be due to??? I noe spotting new moles is normal for ppl below age 30 (i'm 20 dis yr), but this is way too many and way too fast! All the moles are rather small though (only around 5 are 2cm-3cm) and dun look odd on its own... I'm really worried. Advice, ppl?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 17th, 2009
i have having similar type of condition its just i am getting them on tighs too (not exposed to sun)can some one help with diagnosis.... the moles start as brown color spots and turn black... no pain or irritation is caused by them and almost all of them are around 2-3mm diameter and my skin is dry too which is odd because i have very oily skin
|

replied October 3rd, 2009
moles on body and scalp
I have gotten alot of new moles between my breasts and right below on my stomach, in the last year. Now I am getting new ones on my scalp. I am 53 years old. Should I be alarmed
|

replied August 3rd, 2011
appearing new moles
I'm really paranoid about the new moles which are appearing everywhere (especially on the arms, chest and face) at an alarming rate lately... I've been spotting around 1-2 new moles on my body everyday consistently over the past week... What could this possibly be due to??? I noe spotting new moles is normal for ppl below age 30 (i'm 20 dis yr), but this is way too many and way too fast! All the moles are rather small though (only around 5 are 2cm-3cm) and dun look odd on its own... I'm really worried. Advice, ppl?
|