Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

Possible Hiv Infection From a Hand Job

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
I am very much worried to get infected with hiv from a hand job (massage of my penis by a hand) at a massage place. I know if the hand of the massager doesnot have broken skin, this is in no mean to be worried, but after the ejeculation, I noticed that the palm of the massager was full of dark spot. I suspect it was from leision when she performed hand job for other people in the past. I don't know if she is a hiv positive and if the leision has been healed or not. Assuming she is hiv positive and there was broken skin in her palm, there will be some small quantity of blood coming out with inflammation fluid and then it will mix with the massage oil to flow into my penis to get me infected with hiv. This is the scenario making me fear to death. Does anyone know how risk this is? Is the blood or inflammation fluid has much higher virus concentration than virginal fluid? Does this action of massage (with leision on palm) have higher risk than unprotected sexual intercourse?

Please help.

Worriedman
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 2nd, 2006
Experienced User
Handjob
You can be sure that you did not get hiv this way. Hiv cannot be transmitted through a handjob. If there was no actaul fresh blood present, there is no live hiv to infect. Do not worry, this doesn't warrant testing.
|

replied February 2nd, 2006
Still Worried
Thank you for your response. But how can I assume there is no fresh blood on her palm. If she has a leision which is not healed, there must be some small quantity of blood coming out from the brocken skin. That is the main reason I am scared to death. Sinct the penis is pointed up, it is easy for the oil (mixed with the inflamation fluid) to flow down into my penis. Thanks agian.
|

replied February 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
Response
Oil would destroy the virus, because it is extremely fragile. I suggest you visit the website aidsmeds.Com, and post a question in the 'fears' forum. They will give you a more detailed, scientific reason why you are not at risk. You will also get a response within minutes because there are always experts online.

You do not have an hiv risk. But visit the site.
|

replied January 19th, 2009
curious
can give more speceific detail y handjob with oil wont get infected?
thanks
|

replied June 26th, 2011
pls answer?
iam doing my hand job by myself it cause any hiv
|