Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Blood Disorders Forum

Unexplained Bruises

Must Read
Have you just been diagnosed with anemia? Learn how doctors define anemia...plus more information on what causes anemia and who is at risk of developing anemia....
Anemia is caused by a range of diseases and conditions. Learn which factors contribute to anemia and how you can avoid some of the risk factors of anemia here....
Anemia can make you feel tired. But what other some other signs of anemia? Click here for more on anemia complications and when you should seek medical help....
One morning when I woke, I noticed that I had bruises on the tip and side of my penis. I also had a bruise on my inner thigh. The bruises seem to fade and come back. The bruise on my inner thigh does not fade or go away. Any comments? Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 28th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
You may be anemic, go to the doc and ask about iron pills!

Megan
|

replied March 3rd, 2009
bruising
In response to the bruising, I’ve been using this stuff on my kids for a while that’s been working great. They both play soccer so they get cuts and bruises on their legs often, not to mention they’re just generally rough when they play. I was reffered to this stuff called bruiseMD (b r u I s e m d . c o m) by another mother at school. The ingredients are all natural and it works quickly so it’s a great bruise remedy. Hope that helps!
|
Tags: penis, back thigh
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Deepak Anvekar
User Profile
Bhupinder HirA
User Profile