Medical Questions > Relationships > Dating Forum

No More Topics to Talk About

Well I been seeing this one girl now for about month and a half. We arent dating but everynight from 9 till 3 we talk and talk... Its just easy to talk to, but recently I cant think of anything else to talk with her about. I noticed she doesnt like to eat out a lot or party, which I love to do, but I really dont know what else to talk about. Does this mean we arent meant for each other?

What are some good things to talk and elaborate on. We never got into topics like government or things of that sort, but I pretty mcuh know everything about her that I need to know. Same goes for her.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 3rd, 2006
I wouldnt think about it to much just let the words come out when they come out. Seems to me that you do the same thing all the time. Do something diffrent and get out there. Try pulling something romantic, cook for her, get a list of all the aphrodisiac food and cook her a nice meal, candle light and good music, get her involved in cooking to. Or go for a nice long walk in the country. The worst thing to do is think anbout not talking, I know ive been there, its a normal thing so dont worry...

Juke
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply