Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Pregnancy After Fingering?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I went to the movies with my gf today and we started fooling around as the cinema was quite empty.I touched her private part( down where it gets hairy) and stopped.Then,i went to the toilet and mastubated there.I cleaned up and washed my hands.I washed my hands with soap and dried it up with my hankerchief.My gf was waiting for me outside the toilet

then we hold hands and hugged alot in the cinema.Around 20-30 minutes after my mastubating session in the toilet,i fingered her..I just want to ask is it possible for her to get pregnant? Im really freaked out..Im paranoid..

In the 20-30 minutes time frame..I held her hand alot and touched her clothes alot.I figure that any sperm would have been off my hand..Is it possible that there is still some sperm on my hand that could get transmitted to her vagina?..Please help..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 31st, 2006
Experienced User
Hi
If you washed your hands with soap, then you have killed the sperm, now, if you touched her with your hands with sperm like dripping then I would be concerned, but is she worried about like you are,? But if your going to have sex with her, then I would advise you to wear a condom, and her being on birth control for back up, remember to be wise about and safe, that is if you dont want to have a baby, be safe. From hotty.
|

She's even more worried than me.Its our 1st time.Im just 17 years old.My hands was dry and cleaned up before I mastubated her.Is there any possibility that some sperm could have entered her? I told my girl to take emergency contraceptive pills..Is this a good choice to be 100% safe?
|

Experienced User
Hi there I think you have really slim chances of having your gf prego.

Accdg to teenhealth:
sperm are alive and active as long as they are wet. If the area if moist and damp the sperm can live 48-72 hours. Inside the body the sperm are alive for much longer and are therefore viable for a longer duration. Once the sperm becomes dry it is safe to say that they are no longer living. Sperm are very determined little creatures. Active sperm placed near the vagina can find their way into the body to fertilize the ovum. Pregnancy can and does happen this way.

semen dries up when it is exposed to air. As it does, the sperm will be neutralized and die. Washing your hands with soap and water will also get rid of the active sperm. This would be a good practice to get into if you and your partner are going to engage in digital stimulation (fingering). Hand washing also helps prevent the spread of bacteria and other germs.

hope this answers your question
|

replied February 1st, 2006
Thanks for all the info..Im more relaxed now ..Thanks alot!!!
|

User Profile
replied February 1st, 2006
Community Volunteer
Ya don't worry, you don't hear a lot of "oh my god my boyfriend fingered me and now i'm pregnant" lol

ps. Ew to the bathroom thing-sorry but ew. Lol
|
Quick Reply