Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Hey Everyone Its Been Awhile

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Its been like forever since I have been on!!!.....Been so busy with the holidays....From the looks of it everyone on here had been busy to...Lots of new people!....Christmas was good for me....Vincente came to see me on christmas eve and he gave me a promise ring!!!...I wanted 2 cry then we spent sometime together when we went to leave he kissed me said I love u and kissed my stomach and said I love u 2!!!...How cute?....Well I had my appointment!!! Yay! They did the ultrasound...Its a girl!! She was beening so stubborn and wouldnt open her legs lol.....I hope everyone had a good christmas or watever holiday u celebrate and a happy new year!!....Pm me if anyone wants 2 talk or aim sn: redcutie0421
ill try 2 post a lil more!!

Luv
yaz

p.S.
Lildreamer hasnt been on in forever any talked 2 her?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 28th, 2003
Experienced User
Lol
Who the hell ru? Do u really have nothign better 2 do than 2 sit and talk sh*t bout people u dont even know? I really could care less if u like me or not...If u dont like me dont read my post as simple as that...Or if ur really bored just sit there and talk !**@! like u r.....If u ever meet me in person doubt u would have as much 2 say :d
|

Hey
Dont mind pat he is stupid n e ways that is so cute he gave you a ring. How long have you been with him. My christmas was great.

Nene
|

So you want a little long dong in your wookie wookie?

Wong chong chong ding dong cha cha.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Congrats vanessa! Ahh,a little girl! Great news about u & vincente!
Also, please ignore these !**@! idiots like pat & long dong cos theyre just sad dumb-asses with no lives!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
How far along r u yaz/??
|

It hasnt been long enough... Go away, there is already enough filth flowing through the felopian tubes of this forum....
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
Congrats! We missed you. I was wondering why you wern't on! Well, I am so happy things seem to be going ok and i'm happy you know you are having a girl!
Love,
chanda
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov