Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Blue Veins On Breasts

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I had invitro done on 1-18. This friday, I noticed blue veins across my chest, through my nipples and on my upper chest. I've had pelvic pressure and abdominal aches (nothing serious). My hpt I took this morning had a very faint line. I have my Dr. Appt wednesday for my blood test. Are these signs of pregnancy? I cannot wait until wednesday to find out!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper wenwen73
|

replied January 31st, 2006
Yep they sure are
the blue veins were what my friend got :)

good luck with everything!!
|

Thanks for your response! I'm so excited! Tomorrow is my official doctor's appointment for my blood test!. Yay!
|

Keep me posted
good luck !!
|

User Profile
replied February 4th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Good luck to you!
|

replied February 6th, 2006
Thank you! And yeppers....Blue veins mean you're pregnant. I went to the doctor wednesday, and they confirmed.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Wonderfull!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Congratulations!!
|

replied April 25th, 2009
I too have the blue veins on my breasts and they hurt just like when I'm about to start my period. I had my period last month but it was short and lighter then usual. Now I'm have abdominal cramps but they are light and they come and go. I took an ept and the first one was positive but I took two more and they were negative. What does this means?
|

replied May 29th, 2009
i have blue veins on my breasts .. but u can see themm but u carnt much they really hurt me when my boyfriend touches them does that mean am pregant ??
|

User Profile
replied September 21st, 2009
i had sex 15 days ago but iv suddenly got prominent blue veins appear over my breasts what does it mean
|

replied May 17th, 2013
i have been ttc for 2 months and recently i have blue vein through breast and nipple...and they are really sore could i be preggo..can test about a week...and gassy...
|