Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Oral/ejaculating Question...

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Ok, here's my question, and I hope it makes sense...

When I give my fiance oral, I know when he's cumming and all and I know i'm supposed to stop moving since things get sensitive. Now once he starts to cum is it all going to come out if I stop moving? Does that make sense? Like, if I stop moving too soon is only a little going to come out and the rest will stay in and he'll be backed up, or once he starts to cum I can stop moving and it will all come out? I never really know when to stop. I hope this made sense.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 30th, 2006
Well I think I would like a girl to keep going when im about to cum, that sensitivity for me while masterbating has a very pleasurable feeling to it.
|

replied January 31st, 2006
Experienced User
The best advice for you is to just ask him what he would like for you to do. What feels good to one person doesn't feel good to another. Some men enjoy the woman to continue sucking a bit after he has climaxed, while others are just way to sensitive to even have any touch at all after climaxing.
|

Especially eHealthy
Thanks, but that doesn't answer my question. My question is (and i'm having such a hard time wording it for some reason), when he starts to cum does it all come out whether i'm still sucking away or not? If I stop too soon (after he's started cumming), will it all come out or will the rest stay backed up? Or once he starts to cum there's no turning back and it all comes out no matter what?

Does this make sense to anyone?

He's never complained, he always gets off. I'm just wondering for guys in general.
|

I know exactly what your talkin about. For me at least, if the girl stops sucking as soon as im about to come not as much will come out as if the girl continued at a nice steady pace. It feels much better for the guy if the girl continues, it's after the orgasm is completely done that everything becomes super sensitive and shouldn't be messed with. I guess it all depends on whether you want to let the guy come in your mouth or not.
|

replied February 10th, 2006
Use a condom if you that scared.
|

Especially eHealthy
What does that have to do with anything? I let him cum in my mouth, I have absolutely no problem with it. My question had nothing to do with being scared or using condoms. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't short changing him by stopping too soon (after he came), I wanted to make sure it was all going to come out. And now I just go for like 3 seconds longer than I used to and he seems satisfied. So thanks to reddragon, who gave me the response I was looking for.
|

Experienced User
..When u talk about backing up...Do u mean like 'blue balls'? Because that doesn't exist--a guy won't actually get backed up if he doesn't cum. When a guy becomes sexually aroused blood flows into his penis and testicles. “if he ejaculates, the blood flows out of his genitals more quickly than if he doesn’t, says ivana. The discomfort goes away fairly quickly... So idk if this helps

but I think if he's gonna cum its all gonna come in one shot-->.<
|

replied July 22nd, 2008
Experienced User
Bridget, my advice is to not stop sucking when he is about to cum. You should keep going until he explodes. As you are okay with swallowing cum, as am I, then this should be very easy. Once he starts to cum just keep your lips firmly, but not too tightly wrapped around his penis. Let him pass all the cum out and then just lightly lap up the rest from the head and finish with gentle kisses. This is what I do and I've never had complaints.

Wendy
|
Quick Reply