Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Kinda Disgusting But Isnt That Pregnancy

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
So im about a month ive been having real bad clearish white discharge..Super gassy is that normal for this early? And I know you have to pee alot during pregnancy.. But I didn't think I would be this early either. And when I have to pee it just comes out of nowhere, andits like I hav to go real bad right then and there, and sometimes leaks a little out.. Ugh any input would be great. Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 30th, 2006
Aww im happy for you
and everything your experiancing is normal
the peeing part is very annoying sometimes
but hey thats pregnancy and overall pregnancy its a wonderful experiance

if you ever feel that something is wrong go to your doc
its better safe than sorry
hope all is well
:)
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 30th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Congratulations!!
I'm 27 weeks and have been having the potty problem since 10 1/2 weeks!! Lol...The discharge doesn't get any better either. I would suggest panty liners for the discharge. Mine normally comes after I potty..I call it "leaking" because that's what it feels like. The gas thing doesn't get any better...I'm not talking about farting..I'm talking about painful gas in the upper or mid abdomen. I got some rolaids with antacid and antigas!!! They take a little longer to dissolve..But they work miracles!!!

Honey...Just wait till the heartburn sets in. Well, not everyone gets heartburn..But mine is baaaad!!! And it's been bad since about 18 -20 weeks along!!

Hope this helps!!

Sarah
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 30th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Omigosh, I have horrific heartburn.... Especially at night. It makes it hard to go to sleep sometimes.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 30th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I am 13 weeks along and the discharge is killing me. It's horrid, it doesn't smell or anything it's just that it feels damp all of the time. It is gross and I can't wait until it goes away. I like the "no period" part of the pregnancy but the discharge is kinda a pain.

No heartburn yet. Thank god!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 30th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Re: Kinda Disgusting But Isnt That Pregnancy
madeoursaturdays wrote:
so im about a month ive been having real bad clearish white discharge..Super gassy is that normal for this early? And I know you have to pee alot during pregnancy.. But I didn't think I would be this early either. And when I have to pee it just comes out of nowhere, andits like I hav to go real bad right then and there, and sometimes leaks a little out.. Ugh any input would be great. Thank you.


welcome to the pregnancy club!!!!! You are sooooooo normal! :lol: discharge is a bummer. Gassy is definitely an almost every day experience. My doc says it's because your digestion has slowed down so the baby can get more nutrients... Wait 'til you get constipation and diarrhea!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 30th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Lol Tigress...
The discharge never goes away...That's why I suggest a panty liner. You will ruin all of your undies in the morning if not..

The constipation is horrible! I try to eat a lot of fibers so that I can go at least once a day. If I don't go once in a day I know i'm in trouble the next!!

I take a rolaids right before I go to bed...Then at 3, when I wake up to potty, I take another one because I can feel it climbing up my throat into my mouth. It is horrible!!

There are a bunch of negatives about pregnancy, but waaaay more positives!! I'll suffer through anything as long as my baby is healthy!!

All I know is that in pregnancy, nothing gets better, it just gets worse as you get bigger!!

Sarah
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 31st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Re: Lol Tigress...
babymajic0506 wrote:
...
There are a bunch of negatives about pregnancy, but waaaay more positives!! I'll suffer through anything as long as my baby is healthy!!


All I know is that in pregnancy, nothing gets better, it just gets worse as you get bigger!!

Sarah


amen to that sister!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 1st, 2006
Aw thanks for the replys! Glad to know im normal hehe
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 3rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
The folic acid in the prenatals makes you gassy. I wouldnt reccommend taking more than 800mc.

When I was ttc the first time I thought I would be extra good and take 800mc of folic acid in addition to my prenantals. Om my lord it took me awhile to figure out it was causing me to be a human stink bomb.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 4th, 2006
Oh my god. Talk about heart burn? Have you ladys ever tried chew rolaids? Oh my god!! Hey work wonders.. I am only 6 weeks. I can just imagine in like another 5 weeks lol..*scared*
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 23rd, 2006
Just Wondering....
I had a preg test last feb16 and its positive. I am having cramps sometimes and sneeze a lot lately. And when I sneeze, my lower abdomen aches but only for seconds. My lower back aches also even when I am lying in bed, there were times that I am farting a lot and don't know what's the feeling in my tummy ( seems like there's butterflies...), i'm really having a lot of discharge (feels wet most of the time), have headaches on some days, always feel hungry, im not sure if I am having constipation or diarrhea, my breasts are tender and bigger and my nipples ached when touched, etc etc etc. Is this really like this? Is this normal???
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 23rd, 2006
Supporter
Re: Just Wondering....
kacey wrote:
im not sure if I am having constipation or diarrhea,


...How can you not be sure if you are constipated or having diarrhea? That really doesn't make sense.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 23rd, 2006
Experienced User
I have been having that for the last little while. I was worried something was wrong but reading the comments here has reassured me.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 24th, 2006
I am not sure if i'm having constipation or diarrhea because normally, I dont make bowel movement for two days. But now, it seems that some times, im having it everyday or sometimes every two days.... That's why i'm not sure.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 24th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Re: Just Wondering....
samantham wrote:
kacey wrote:
im not sure if I am having constipation or diarrhea,


...How can you not be sure if you are constipated or having diarrhea? That really doesn't make sense.


that's an easy one I have that problem myself sometimes. Some days you can't and some days you can (and do. Really really often). Sometimes it's all in the same day. Like in the morning I can't and i'm crying, then when I get home I can a whole lot and i'm crying again.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 25th, 2006
So is this really the feeling of pregnant women? Sometimes my breasts and nipples are itchy especially at night...
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 27th, 2006
Experienced User
By the end of the day, my underwear is damp. Is tis cause for concern?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 27th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Um, no. If you'll notice the other parts of this thread, you'll see that discharge is very normal.

Also, as an aside to those of you saying you didn't think you'd be pottying this much this early on.... Having to go more often is widely believed to be attributed to the baby putting pressure on the bladder - hence, people tend to think it's your imagination or something if you say you're going to the bathroom more early on. However, the baby's pressure on the bladder is only a small part of what causes this. The main reason you have to go more is because there is an increased blood flow to your kindeys when you're pregnant. Therefore, you can be making frequent trips to the bathroom very early on.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 27th, 2006
Experienced User
I did indeed read those. I have alot of anxiety associated with this pregnancy and was just looking for some reassurances
|
Did you find this post helpful?