Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Period Twice In One Month ?????????

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Ok here is the deal I started my period on january 1 and it lasted for five
days then like three days later I had this slippery mucus and me and my boyfriend had sex he cummed inside of me then. My period came back again on january 22 and now it is january the 27 and it is almost gone
i went to the doctors on tuesday and he gave me some medication and said that he thought that it might be a bladder infection and he did a pregnancy test as well and it was negative. I am just so confused about everything and if anyone can help that would be great

thanks in advance
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper trishabunny
|

replied January 28th, 2006
Trishabunny, why did the doctor think it's a bladder infection? Were you having symptoms of pain in the pelvic region, or a burning sensation when you urinate? I'm assuming you think you could be preggy? It's possible to have sex on the "right" day and still not conceive for one reason or another....Those little guys have to fight hard to reach their destination.
|

Experienced User
Thanks For Replying
Yeah well I was having pain while I was urinating and it felt like my bladder was always full and I had to go to the washroom like every five minutes then when I did go it felt lik my bladder was still full and hardly anything came out.But can I actually have a period twice in one month from a bladder infection or do you think that I am pregnant ?????
|

replied January 27th, 2013
did you end up being pregnant?
|

Experienced User
With a bladder infection, you can have blood in your urine, but it would come out of your urethra (your pee-hole), not your vagina.
|

replied December 23rd, 2008
having my period twice a month for the last three months
hi, i just recently started to have this problem. for the past couple of months i been having my period twice a month. it would comes in the beginning and than the middle of each month. i was wondering what was wrong with me? is this normal? could this abnormal period means something? please help.... im very worried
|

replied March 28th, 2009
period 2wice in one month...
I got my period twice in one month less than 23 days apart. It is much lighter than my normal period I don't know what is going on.
|

replied April 29th, 2009
worried
hey!!
i thought i was pregnant and having spotting was one of its symptons along with sore breast but my spotting has turned out to be my normal periods but the strane part is that i am having my periods again in this month with a gap of 14 days..what could be the reason?? im thinkng of having a pregnancy test to be sure..
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2009
second time a week after first one stopped
I had my period on monday april 20th. it ended on friday april 24. i had it come back today, sunday may 3rd. i had sex with my boyfriend last week on saturday and nothing happened. i had sex with him last night and it came back. nothing was out of the ordinary and there is no way i can be pregnant. I had my tubes cut and burned 2 years ago after i had my son. i am not on birth control. what could be wrong? this 2nd period isn't just spotting. in fact, the cramps are worse than the first time.
|

replied November 20th, 2009
HAVING SAME PROBLEM!!!
My story is the exact same situtaion and i wanna know wat is wrong as well...plz give advice...thanx
|

replied July 30th, 2010
just woundering
hi im 16 n i had sex after my period a few weeks ago n now im on my period again but its light..what could that mean?im not cramping like i normally do...

n can boys stop their selfs from cumming in a girl...?
|

replied July 30th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
candace698, We cannot know why it is light. Did it come when you expected it?

Yes, boys and men can stop themselves. It is however VERY VERY unsafe. Even if they try they might still have a slip or spill. And you end up with the mess, not them. If you want to have sex, please take responsibility for your safety and get protection. Don't let a penis come close to your vagina without a condom on.

PLEASE be safe and careful.
|

replied July 7th, 2012
Hi I Received My Monthly Cycle On June 9th - June 15th As I Am Supposed To...I Had Sex With My Ex On The 26th Around 1 o Clock N I Begun To Have A Stronger Pains That Evening....I Went To Check Myself That Night Before Bed....And I Was Having Heavy Bleeding.....Soo That's Two Cycles June 9-June 15 Also June 26 - Hasn't Stopped..... Please Help Me??????? Thanks In Advance Smile
|

replied July 7th, 2012
Hi I Received My Monthly Cycle On June 9th - June 15th As I Am Supposed To...I Had Sex With My Ex On The 26th Around 1 o Clock N I Begun To Have A Stronger Pains That Evening....I Went To Check Myself That Night Before Bed....And I Was Having Heavy Bleeding.....Soo That's Two Cycles June 9-June 15 Also June 26 - Hasn't Stopped..... Please Help Me??????? Thanks In Advance Smile
|

replied January 2nd, 2013
Re: Period Twice In One Month ?????????
trishabunny wrote:
Ok here is the deal I started my period on january 1 and it lasted for five
days then like three days later I had this slippery mucus and me and my boyfriend had sex he cummed inside of me then. My period came back again on january 22 and now it is january the 27 and it is almost gone
i went to the doctors on tuesday and he gave me some medication and said that he thought that it might be a bladder infection and he did a pregnancy test as well and it was negative. I am just so confused about everything and if anyone can help that would be great

thanks in advance
|