Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Intercourse With Animal (Page 1)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Can I get a disease/infection/deadly virus from this?
Yes - Dogs do transfer infections
No - dogs dont transfer STD's
82%  82%  [ 14 ]
17%  17%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 17
Hello, none of you can imagine how hard it is to write this down because this is completely sick and humiliating...But I must let it out of my system. I am not looking for any judgments right now or any remarks, I am only looking for advice here. I do not live in the united states just for the record and here I go with the story... For some odd reason, I decided to experiment something difference and I let my dog, which is relatively small have intercourse with me (anal). - I am male. I then washed myself thoroughly very much ... My question is whether or not I can get any sickness or disease from this .. Std's etc. He has taken all his shots and is healthy. Is there anything like aids that I can get and die? Please someone answer because I am very much worried. I dont want to die or get any other disease.. Does anyone know of any informatoin to tell me about this matter?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 27th, 2006
Is there anyone that can give me a straight answer without adding his own remarks like the other person who just answered...It is completely unecessary. I am not a weirdo, I am not sick, I do not have problems. Im a perfectly stable normaly human being, I love women only, have had many gf's so far. Im a normal person and I do not appreciate to be spoken to like im a "sick" like the other person stated . Please someone be understanding and just answer
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 27th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I am sure you are fine. I would not reccommend making this a habit, and I am sure you are not the only one who has ever experimented, they just have never admitted it. Like I said im pretty sure you have nothing to worry about. It's okay!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 27th, 2006
Experienced User
I'm sorry, but I find it really hard to give you any advice without being a little judgmental. You say you are not sick, you do not have problems.... But you really do. There are plenty of people in this world who own pets and don't have sex with them. I understand it's hard for you to admit your problem, but did you really expect anyone to give you advice without judgment?

I don't know what country you live in, but in the united states, this would be considered animal cruelty and your dog would be taken away. How can you subject your poor little dog to do something like that?

My only advie to you is to get some professional help. Whether you admit it or not, this is a psychological problem and it needs to be taken care of asap. Please get some help before you victimize your dog again!!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 27th, 2006
fatfamily02 wrote:
i am sure you are fine. I would not reccommend making this a habit, and I am sure you are not the only one who has ever experimented, they just have never admitted it. Like I said im pretty sure you have nothing to worry about. It's okay!!!


i really appreciate your answer, thank you so much for this. I am straight dude.. 100000%.. What a stupid thing for me to do. So you dont think anything can happen? Like I cant get some disease that is like aids I can die from?

Once again buddy thanks alot.. I really regret this
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 27th, 2006
erogers33 wrote:
i'm sorry, but I find it really hard to give you any advice without being a little judgmental. You say you are not sick, you do not have problems.... But you really do. There are plenty of people in this world who own pets and don't have sex with them. I understand it's hard for you to admit your problem, but did you really expect anyone to give you advice without judgment?


I don't know what country you live in, but in the united states, this would be considered animal cruelty and your dog would be taken away. How can you subject your poor little dog to do something like that?

My only advie to you is to get some professional help. Whether you admit it or not, this is a psychological problem and it needs to be taken care of asap. Please get some help before you victimize your dog again!!!!



this isnt about my psychological problems, lets stick to the questoin, can there be any infection, disease, std, dealdy disease etc transferred. I promise it will not happen again and that I am not sick or crazy! Get it in your heads. It was 1 time. Jesus.. Just answer the main question.. Nothing else
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 27th, 2006
Experienced User
Then yes, you can get std's, aids, hiv, and you can die. Happy now?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 27th, 2006
Experienced User
I don't know about stds, but you can probably get something...Think about all the things your dog eats and sniffs...And then he licks his wiener..And then ..Welll you know what happens next
they've got lots of germs, so I can't see this being very clean
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 27th, 2006
erogers33 wrote:
then yes, you can get std's, aids, hiv, and you can die. Happy now?


wow... Ure a real certified !**@!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 27th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Dogs mouth is cleaner than ours, and 60 seconds after lickin his butt---his mouth is totally clean again.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 27th, 2006
Experienced User
Sweet. I didn't know girls could be assholes.

I'm sorry you think of me that way. But then again, i'm not the one who has sex with my pet, so i'm ok with being an !**@!.

Have a good day! :-)
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 27th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
It does sound a little gross but I don't think you got anything.Just try not to do it again,lol. : )
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 27th, 2006
Re: Intercourse With Animal
rob187 wrote:
hello, none of you can imagine how hard it is to write this down because this is completely sick and humiliating...But I must let it out of my system. I am not looking for any judgments right now or any remarks, I am only looking for advice here. I do not live in the united states just for the record and here I go with the story... For some odd reason, I decided to experiment something difference and I let my dog, which is relatively small have intercourse with me (anal). - I am male. I then washed myself thoroughly very much ... My question is whether or not I can get any sickness or disease from this .. Std's etc. He has taken all his shots and is healthy. Is there anything like aids that I can get and die? Please someone answer because I am very much worried. I dont want to die or get any other disease.. Does anyone know of any informatoin to tell me about this matter?


i am not poking fun just being curious-was it good or what was it like?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 27th, 2006
Um... Im not gay, and im not bi, and I dont like animals, and I dont like anal.. So.. No .. I dont like anal. Lets just keep it that way because im a guy. And by the way, erogers, I didnt know you were a female.. But dont you think your answer was really bad to a person that was looking for some information on what can really happen? I found out that you cant get anything from it you little !**@!.. Is that what you want to be called? Ok !**@!.. U dont talk like that to someone who is asking for help and is speaking rather nicely.. Aight?


Im leaving this webpage for good... Nobody tried to even help except one person.. You all just try to make a fool out of someone in need instead of lending out a hand. And you probobly arent a !**@!, but what you said was really mean.. Really really really bad answer to a honest post question I had made. Complete lack of compassion
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 27th, 2006
Experienced User
I'm sorry I wasn't "compassionate", but why should I be? I just find it hard to respect someone who would do such a shameful thing. And just for the record, I wasn't the one calling people names, you were. That speaks a lot about your character. ;-) if you didn't want jundgment from other people, maybe you should have researched the topic yourself. Sorry, but it's the honest truth.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 27th, 2006
Rob
What did you find out about the whole std thing? Do you think you got something?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 27th, 2006
I found they dont transfer stds.. Anyway, thanks to you all for chipping in some way or another. And erogers33.. You dont have to really be compassionate.. But think about it.. Ure talking to someone who knows he did a stupid mistake .. A very stupid mistake fo that matter and he feels like !**@!. About it... And is very worried about his health.. And it doesnt help to hear that I can die and get aids etc etc when its not even true...



And I did try to research it but couldnt find anything.. And I suppose this is why there is a health forum... So that if there are kind people in this world they can help someone out no matter what they did..It's easier to speak on a forum and confess rather than actually confronting someone face to face... Can you imagine doing that? No .. Its impossible
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 27th, 2006
Oh man this is some new stuff.. Well then again it isent. Im sure ur familiar with the bizarre beastility porn you run into on the internet. Thats always comical. Im sure u'll be fine.. Ya I can understand why u'r being attacked.. By that girl.. But then again, u shuldent give a !**@!. Thats life, jus forget bout the event and dats all.

Best of luck
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 1st, 2006
erogers33 wrote:
sweet. I didn't know girls could be assholes.

I'm sorry you think of me that way. But then again, i'm not the one who has sex with my pet, so i'm ok with being an !**@!.

Have a good day! :-)



im sry but erogers33 u need to just be a little more considerate and get ur facts straight he cannot and willnot get any disease from his dog expecialy that its his dog might be different if it were a dog off the street but its his normal healthy dog I know this because I was a vet for 3 years in the military!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 1st, 2006
Further to your question, I would suggest you speak to a doctor about this. It is not generally a common thing to do, so I think the average person would not be able to provide much more information then myself.

Please don't be offended but to ask for advice on this subject is completely out of the ordinary, I believe you will only receive alot of crude remarks.

I suggest you seek professional counselling or talk to someone about this. I don't understand why you would do this considering you have had several relationships before. Animals don't know any different and even though it may seem like you are not doing any harm, you are harming yourself mentally and maybe physically. In years to come, i'm sure you would not want to look back on this. There must be an underlining reason for you to do this?

I wonder what posses a person to do such a thing, I suggest you get a girlfriend next time.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
12 >>