Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

My Boyfriend And I

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I know it might seem silly but i’m really concerned about a certain thing with my boyfriend and me. See he wants to try having annal sex and i’m really not so sure I know how that works. I’ve never done it like that before. Is it going to hurt? Should I use something? Can I get something from it? Please help me out! I’m really stressed out!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 23rd, 2006
the Dreaded Ask.........lol
Well I have done it twice. I suggest usin a condom or a s**t load of lube. It can b rele painful so my suggestion is do not tense!! That makes it even worse. It feels strange at first but if its too uncomfortable then tell him uve had enuf.Lately ive jus given up tryin wit my new partner of four months. He ast me n I sed yes not remeberin he had a rather unsusually large penis so I dnt think that will b our preferred sexual contact at all ne more! U can get somethin from it if ur not thinkin about where it is or stressin about it...................Hope I was of some help
|

replied January 24th, 2006
I've done it a few times with my husband. I hate it, it sucks, there's no pleasure for women with anal sex (atleast most of us.) it feels like you're taking a big !**@!, and you feel as if you could !**@! all over the guy any minute. It's not pleasant. It hurts, makes you bleed, and makes your !**@! look horrid.

But, if you're like me and like to try new things, and your man wants to try it, go for it, just don't expect anything special, atleast not anything special in a good way.
|

Experienced User
There are a few other threads about anal sex here, and in the men's sexual health forum, that explain in more detail how to go about it. I enjoy it occasionally, especially when my clitoris is stimulated at the same time, which leads to a different wonderful climax.
|

Thank You!
You have all been very helpfull. Yes I like to try new things and so does my partner, but at the same time we have no idea how it works. However I really have to wonder what a guy has to say about it?
|

replied January 27th, 2006
I know this sounds bad of me but I have to admire u ladies because the only way I would do that is if my partner let me stick a vibrator in his ass 1st.

The thing I feel us ladies need to remember that mean hv2 feel some pain too.No pain no gain.
|

replied January 31st, 2006
Lol!!!!! That's how I felt too, but trust me with how curious men are now-a-days we have to be careful.
|

User Profile
replied February 1st, 2006
Experienced User
I did it once with my boyfriend when I was drunk and ofcourse when your drunk your more open to things, it didnt hurt me that much but I did have to go to the bathroom right after! Try it maybe you should have acouple drinks first :lol:
|

Lol!!! I'm really considering drinking first, if not finding some kind of lub that'll nub it.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Lol I reccomend lub also I was so drunk I dont know if we even used any lol good luck!
|

replied February 4th, 2006
I do it occassionally. You have to be relaxed. It can feel really good but only if you are into it. Sometimes I have had to stop him because it started to hurt. I guess it just depends.
|

replied February 5th, 2006
I find no pleasure in anal sex and I guess its not an option cause my boyfriend says it make him want to vomit. Lol
|

replied February 7th, 2006
I have 2 ask, doesnt it make you sh*t alot?
|

replied February 8th, 2006
My first and last time that I had anal sex it made my rectum expand and I had a hard time trying to hold my bows. Lol it's not the best form of sex!
|

replied February 9th, 2006
Its dirty I dont think u should do it
|
Quick Reply