Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Severe Problem

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
My name's ashleigh and i'm luckyu8684 that posted the question titled "please help me!".........I've only recieved 2 responses, and am still going crazy, there's this weird feeling in my stomach, please help! Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 27th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Thank-you
Thanks so much for the information on my situation, jennifer.....I don't think i've ever been to anywhere like this, it's like there's so much love in the air-it's awesome! Anymore advice would be more than awesome! Thanks again, ashleigh
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Take a test girl! Thats the only way to know for sure!
|

replied December 28th, 2003
Pregnant?
If you think you are pregnant, take a test. Then worry about the results. Don't get too worked up right now. Confused
|

replied December 28th, 2003
Too Soon?
I know, it's killing me, I talked to my boyfriend long and thought with him about it hard, I know that I am in love and will be with him forever, he said something that really hit me hard last night:

"you can't always take the easy way out"

and I know I can't....Now, in a weird way, i'm actually excited about the results....Either way, it's all going to be okay and i'm not in this alone.

Love always,

ashleigh
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul