Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Simple Question

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Hello everyone,

how is everyone doing? I am doing great but today so far I woken up with a dream trying to tell me something but I don't expected it.. Its like a dr trying to tell me not to have sex for 6wks.. So and again I was woken up with a message going through my head saying that youre pregnant..

Whats a possible chance.. I mean I have sore breast (upper) and sometime cramps but really I wouldn't get no symtpoms of it til later in the pregnancy because I was pregnant once... And trying for number two.

Let me know, thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 23rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Well statisticly-from what I have read, an average fertile couple only hasz about a 25% chance of conceiving in any given month- even if you have sex every day.

I almost always remember my dreams and while I do believe that dreams can have meaning and give us a message- they arent always meaning exactly what you would think.

For example, I once had a dream I fell into a swimming pool and I couldnt swim to the surface in time to take a breath. When I tried to gasp for air (still underwater) I realized I could breath under water. It was so cool to just swim all around and be able to breath. I have no idea what this means but someone told me it meant that I am capable of doing things that I thought I couldnt do and it was saying to have confidence in myself- or something like that.

I have strange dreams alot. When I was pregnant I had many dreams that I was breast feeding and in one dream I was breast feeding my pet ferret. I know its funny! I guess since I dont have any kids ( had misscariage) I my pets are like my children.

Dreams are a funny thing.
Maybe you could try a dream journal.
|
Did you find this post helpful?