Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Sneezing When Horny??? (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Ok a strange thing is happening!! This has happened to me since I first became sexually active and I am now in my 30's and it still happens. When I get extremely aroused and when I say extremely I mean it........I start sneezing and I can't stop! It's not just when I am in the mood or a little horny, it's when I am really,really, really........Well u get the point........Could it be that maybe my body gives off some kind of scent that makes me sneeze? This really interupts a very sexy and romantic evening with me and my husband!! What could this be? :lol:
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper clavesita
|

replied January 22nd, 2006
Hey

i have the same thing. I think it's pretty rare because i've never met or heard of anyone until you who experiences this.

It first happened when I was a little kid when I first kissed a boy... It certainly doesn't happen that easily now, but it happens sometimes. I have been extremely turned on and it doesn't happen, but there are certain times when it does... I'm not going to go into detail but there's physical stuff that makes it happen and it is clearly and directly attached to my emotions and getting turned on.

I don't think it's a bad thing really... I usually only sneeze once though, sometimes twice. Maybe you could hold it in if you don't wanna sneeze all over your husband repeatedly? Maybe your husband doesn't mind, i've been told it's cute.

I'm quite in tune with my body and I can tell that the sneezing is a physical reaction to the emotion... Like crying tears when you're upset. For some reason, my brain and body are wired in a way that produces some kind of stimulation in that area when I feel turned on, that makes me sneeze. Maybe it's the same for you, I don't know but it sounds pretty similar to mine. When I get turned on, the sensation starts, er, lower... Like tingling, and then travels straight up and into my nose and then I sneeze. It doesn't feel as defined as what I explained because it happens so fast, but I think that's what happens anyway.

Why does this site alter my grammar and stuff every time I submit my posts?!
|

replied January 25th, 2012
The same thing happens to me when I think of being with a girl. I'm only 18 at the moment but I've had this "condition" for as long as I can remember. I asked a few people and they tell le I'm weird:-P Thanks for proving that I'm... Semi-normal:-P If there's any explination, please explain!Smile
|

replied October 10th, 2008
wow that happens to me too
The same thing happens to me, whenever I get very aroused then I sneeze repeatedly, and depending how turned on I am determines if its once twice or even 3 times. Its wierd because if I really succumb to the sneeze then Im less turnied on after I do, I think it might be some mechanism thats trying to stop me from getting off..i dont know its wierd but at least now I know Im not alone. GOod luck!
|

replied October 10th, 2008
It's something to do with your hormone levels, I believe. I don't have the sneezing problem, however, I have found that if my husband and I have a good session Wink I have a really runny nose afterwards. I read somewhere that the hormone that causes your orgasms has a relaxing affect on the delicate lining of your nose. Some women get runny noses afterwards, others apparantly get the sneezes! I wouldn't worry about it unless it's causing you serious problems in the bedroom.
|

replied April 11th, 2009
sneeze
my husband is turned on only whn I sneeze. I do get continous sneezing sometimes on my own. But Im really unhappy abt the fact tht he touches me only whn I start sneezing. In fact if I get extremely aroused, I've got to make myself ready to sneeze to get his attention. Its really painfull though whn I stick something in my nose. He does'nt bother.He wants me to repeatedly sneeze and sometimes without my knowledge (he thinks so) he spinkles paprika on his shirt to make me sneeze. I really dnt knw wats wrong with my physical appearance. We've been married for 5 yrs and i've been having this problem since thn. Is something wrong with him??
|

replied May 21st, 2009
Sneezing in the sack
OMG!!!! I to sneeze when my husband and I begin foreplay. I wondered many times what's going on ??? It begins like a tingling in my face...then a-choo!! Numerous times. I've counted 8 before. And everytime I sneeze, I sprinkle, if you know what I mean. Aww..instant lubrication. LOL...Could anyone give a medical answer on this condition? I also sneeze on command when I look at the sunny sky or sun directly.
|

replied May 21st, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Guzundheid
Bless You
|

replied July 30th, 2009
my nose gets itchy and i scratch i was not even aware tha i scratch my nose when we are in the middle of making love. my husband made me aware of it and i told him to let me know the next time i scratched the tip of my nose. and well he did last night. ui dont know what it is can anybody help
|

replied August 3rd, 2009
sneezing and crying
Hello! I also sneeze when I'm really turned on. Which I thought was very weird, but since I was in my twenties I started sneezing when I felt like crying. Every time I get really emotional and Im about to cry, I will start sneezing which prevents me from crying. It happens to me all the time. Specially when I'm in a situation where I'm trying to hold my tears.
I would like to know if it could be an emotional reaction. Does anyone have had this experience?
|

replied August 4th, 2009
sneezin wen horny
omg im onli 15 and its always happened to me, bu i dnt get really horny, even jus tinkin bou kissin i sneeze!!! help
|

replied August 16th, 2009
fellow sneezer
When I was little, like LITTLE, I used to sneeze when I thought about kissing boys.. before I had ever even kissed a boy! When I became sexually active, I thought it was over. But I am now 21 and I still do it, and only when I'm alone. I never sneeze with my boyfriend (he definitely does not know about it). It is only if I'm thinking about it and get just a little bit aroused. I wish someone had an explanation. Although, I am SOOOO happy I'm not alone in this!!!
|

replied August 18th, 2009
I am also happy that i am not the only one.
But i have a problem. I am a male.
Do only female's have this issue ?
|

replied October 4th, 2009
I sneeze when horny
hi I'm a 29 year old man and i've had this for around 3 to 4 years. It also happens with sunlight! My wife jokes and says I have hornfever!
|

replied November 9th, 2009
sexual sneezing
Me 46 year old male and have this too. It is a particular sexual thought that seems to set it off which i wont go in to but when it starts, as long as i hold that thought, i can go on sneezing and sneezing - have done about 15 before i have to stop thinking it to stop. When i get into bed, and start sneezing my partner always jokes about it - there will be a neurological explanation somewhere but yet to find it on the web
|

replied November 12th, 2009
This is a normal reaction. When aroused vessels open up and blood starts to flow into of course our genitals as well as other areas of our bodies including lips, face and blood vessels of the inner nose.

When this happens, it can trigger hairs within the nose to move or twitch. This of course is then responsible for the sneeze. Not all people are as sensitive to this reaction, but some are extremely sensitive, causing multiple sneezing.

I myself only sneeze once. Wink
|

replied December 18th, 2009
sneezing
My husband and I have been together for 11 years and he ALWAYS sneezes when he's ready to get busy! We always laugh about it and it's our own little secret way of saying ... let's get it on! Sometime's I will give a fake sneeze and he knows exactly what Im thinkin Wink I'm glad he's not the only one out there sneezing when he's a little excited!
|

replied January 26th, 2010
Sneezing when aroused
I got bored today and decided to look up some stuff that has been happening to me since i was little. I am surprised to see all the people in the same boat as me with the sneezing. I'm also curious if the same people's eyes tear when they pee. I was also surprised that i wasn't the only one with the tearing. I guess these things are not as weird to me anymore!
|

replied April 5th, 2010
Wow, I thought I was the only one that had this issue. I''m a 36 y/o male, and this has been going on for the past 3 years or so. It usually happens when I have sexual thoughts about this one particular woman, and I will sneeze a couple of times. This doesn''t happen with sexual thoughts of other women. Strange!
|

replied April 22nd, 2010
Anther sneezer
Thank god I''m not alone!
I''m a 23 year old male and have been doing a single sneeze
when extremely aroused since the age of 15. Some girls think
it''s funny or cute but others think I have a horrible cold so refuse
to go any further!
|

replied May 1st, 2010
Haha =) It started happening to me too - I''m 23 yrs old and male - it started happening a few months ago and it''s really funky =) I feel like there''s a blood vessel that gets an inrush of blood and arouses the nerves inside of my nose. And I sneeze. Once. So funky =) The problem is that I don''t need to be horribly turned on or anything - just a nasty thought triggers it off. Thank god my colleagues don''t know :DDDD Oh.... weird. I thought stuff like that happens only in puberty.

Anyways. You''re not alone. We can make a club!

And to that girl whose husband makes her sneeze - that''s really not right. Get a grip.
|
Quick Reply