Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Is 32 Weeks to Soon For C-section???? (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi all I just wanted to ask some women who would know my midwife seems pretty sure about this but I want second opinion.I'm having a choice c-section at 32wks. But i've done some date matching and I think 32wks might to early for the baby. And i'm not sure if I want to do it so early.If any women have been through this or having and helpful advice please respond thxs alot
chanee
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 21st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Do you know why they wanna do it early?? Or if your dates are just different from theirs??
|

Experienced User
No she just ask me did I want vaginal or c-section cause I had c-section with my son. Then she goes on to say well with choice c-section at 32wks we would send you in to the hospital to have baby. I was ok cool this good then I got home and started thinking and doing some adding and was my baby might be premmie if I go in at 32wks so I was asking around to see if anyone had experienced this or what
hey joanna lol

chanee
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Do you guys share the same brain/ip address ??

Honestly a midwife would have sent u off by now to a ob-gyn if you needed a c-section or if ur considered high risk as for c-section unless ur high risk they will never give u a section before 36 weeks!!!
|

User Profile
Supporter
L.M.A.O

jess, you're awesome!!!!
|

Experienced User
Lady what are you talking about.I'm talking about me ok and if you have nothing nice to so hush cause I really am lost with what you just posted and if you wanna know and I guess you do I said that i'm 14 and I went to my midwife and i'm having a choice c-section and I wanted to know from women who know not you i'm guessing if 32wks was too early for them to send me in to the hospital are you with me so far or did I lose you so what are you blabbing about please explain that to me ok
chanee
|

Experienced User
And if you have no advice don't post and you must can't read ok cause did I say I was high risk for c-section no I said i'm choice c-section you and michelle are stupid ok post else where ok I have no time for the negative stuff you children are on thx alot buh bye
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I guess you didnt read my post you wont get a choice c-section anytime before 36 weeks unless ur extremely high risk meaning their is life threatingning conditions............

How hard is it to understand that and a midwife would strop following you btw how is it your 22 one day and 14 the next im so sick of bs here
|

User Profile
Supporter
chanee wrote:
and if you have no advice don't post and you must can't read ok cause did I say I was high risk for c-section no I said i'm choice c-section you and michelle are stupid ok post else where ok I have no time for the negative stuff you children are on thx alot buh bye

girl, what's wrong with you? Seriously??? You need to learn how to read edit!!!
|

Experienced User
You edit ok i'm 14 wks duh and you must be in myedit to know my age hmm get a life and stop posting if you have not had a c-section I don't want to hear it ok. And this is what my midwife told ok I don't care what your wolfing about I heard the lady this is my pregnancy ok so back up what this crap are you 2 or something attacking for no reason are you edit huh
|

Experienced User
No what's wrong with you I post something asking for help and here you come miss everything is lmao yeah whatever I know you don't like me but if that's so just read someone else post cause basically you 2 are starting crap and i'm just tired of having people attack people ok well I see no help will ever come from you or diamondz just leave me alone
|

User Profile
Supporter
Chanee, everytime I read your post my i.Q drops significantly!

The kind of help you need can only be found in a classroom!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
No what bugs me is ur willing to sacrifice ur child

your willing to let ur child have health issue because they are preemie and yes hun they wont do a choice c-section before 36 weeks unless ur life or the fetus is endangered....
|

Experienced User
Ok ya know just stop right there I came here for help not to be talked about and laughed at and michelle whatever your talking about does not matter ok cause you don't matter as for you diamondz did I say I was going to let them give me the damn c-section ut duh that's why I was asking intelligent women you know and who could give me advice I will ask her more when I go to dr's in 2 wks but I just want to get so input not output ok so just stop posting cause this will go on for days and it's just really stupid that I post and it turns into a cats fight how old are we?? And I speaking for myself as well this is crazy. Nothing to say neither one of you help my question at all.Thxs for nothing
|

Extremely eHealthy
diamondz wrote:
no what bugs me is ur willing to sacrifice ur child

why the crap would she be endangering her baby--if the .Dr said "they" would deliver the baby at 32 weeks. What's that got to do with something chanee is doing?? That was pretty dumb!!! Maybe the .Dr did say 32 weeks, and maybe chanee made a mistake---i bet you two are too good to make a mistake.!!!

Leave her alone--in the name of .Jesus
|

Experienced User
Thxs joanna my hubby said the samething maybe I heard her wrong which I could but i'm pretty sure of what she said cause I was wow 32wks and she was yeah that's standard or some crap but they can't give me advice diamondz is and the same boat as me being 22 with a 17 mth ok and 4 wks or whatever away from having another. Our only difference is my son is 23 mths old and i'm only 14 1/2wks preggo but she know so much I was just trying to gather information and you see how they attack you I hope blaze see this post and see how they are just being trouble makers. And my hubby said that even if they wanted to take me at 32wks he would'nt let them so whatever to people with only bad comments rolling off their fingers. Thxs again joanna.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Michelle I don't see how your iq could possible drop any lower. You seem to be as low as they get. I've yet to see you post something helpful. This is a health forum for people to come and get advice, not to be ripped to shreds by idiots with low self esteem who need to constantly bring other people down to make themselves feel good. I'm very sorry for your situation.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Dr have this philosphy no matter what they believe they have to help save a life a dr will not give birth to child when the mother and baby are in complete good health if you would like to argue this fact my husband is a medical professional and yes he does have an account here.

Im sorry chanee I dont know why you want an early section but honestly for your childs sake think, can you live with urself is something happens to your child because of this procedure can you?? I would love my child no matter what happens but if harm was inflicted on my child because of me I would be devastated like most mothers

joanna today isnt your day
I told you I wouldnt post to u but here goes

i do not fear jesus because he and god are part of me just like everyone else in this world, I spread my goodness to everyone without abusing my lord in uncalled sitiuations. God is their to teach us moral which you have forgotten and I think you need to read up on his teachings which arent always in the bible

i will pray for your fogiveness and hopefully god grants it cause today I feel his hand on mine and my families back

god bless u
holy water ur way
jess
|

Extremely eHealthy
What more facts are there to gather? I can clearly see what a b|tch you are. I don't eat sh|t like you stupid canadians. Looks like you all stick together.
|

User Profile
Supporter
What does being canadian or american have to do with it?! You .K.N.O.W the !**@! taste the same!
|