Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Belly Button Pain...

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Did anyone get sharp, sore pains in the belly button area? If so, how far along were you when this happened?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile ~*~Jillian~*~
|

replied January 21st, 2006
Experienced User
I Did!
Yep, I got the sore belly button! It happend around 8 months and only lasted a couple of weeks. It suked but I had more complaints! Lol! Good luck to you!

God bless and good luck,
teresa
|

replied January 22nd, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Im 6 months and I get them sometimes... Its probally just the mucels stretching
|

Especially eHealthy
Yeah.. I am 26 weeks (my 2nd week of my 7th month) and it is sore to the touch. This is due to your uterus pushing it outward. Depending on your body, it could go away or it could progress. Either way...It's very normal.

Sarah
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Belly Button Pain...
backhome22 wrote:
did anyone get sharp, sore pains in the belly button area? If so, how far along were you when this happened?

my belly button got sore when my belly got really big...Mostly because it started to stretch...I just put lotion on it and it always felt alot better..
|