Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Urinating After Sex

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hi - I had sex with my boyfriend yesterday and afterwards I told him I had to go pee. He thought that was really weird, but I said it was normal because his penis hits my g-spot and that gives you the urge to go pee, right??

Later on that night he called and said he had talked to a friend about it and she had told him that she "knew" someone who had the urge to go pee after having sex and she ended up having a std.

Will someone please confirm that it is normal to go pee after having sex!!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper kboatmun
|

replied January 18th, 2006
Experienced User
It's actually a very good idea to pee after sex. It helps prevent urinary infections because you flush out germs that may have gotten pushed into the urethra.
|

Experienced User
Hey
Your totally normal. Peeing after sex prevents utis and yeast infections by bring out the foreign things that sex puts into your body like condom lube, your guys fluids, etc. Its very normal, and its very healthy. Tell your guy not to worry that doesnt mean you have a std.
|

Hi
I agree with every one else, every time I have sex afterwards I have to pee also. Its normal so don't worry that you may have a std. :)
|

User Profile
replied January 19th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Agree too,it is very normal to pee.It helps keep away infections!
|

User Profile
replied January 19th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Urinating After Sex
kboatmun wrote:
hi - I had sex with my boyfriend yesterday and afterwards I told him I had to go pee. He thought that was really weird, but I said it was normal because his penis hits my g-spot and that gives you the urge to go pee, right??

Later on that night he called and said he had talked to a friend about it and she had told him that she "knew" someone who had the urge to go pee after having sex and she ended up having a std.

Will someone please confirm that it is normal to go pee after having sex!!

yeah totally normal..As everyone else has stated...Tell your boyfriend to inform his friend...That they are wrong about the std crap...Some people just try to start stuff...Peeing after sex is actually good in many ways...While having sex there are many bacteria's that enter into you ...Peeing cleanses most if not all those out..Which sometimes if you dont pee you can get infection...Called uti very uncomfortable so my advice would be to you ...Pee after sex !!
|

replied January 23rd, 2012
Ideally, you should pee in bed with your boyfriend. If I'm the boyfriend. :p
|
Quick Reply