Medical Questions > Parenting > Infants Forum

Help Make My Friend Smile!!

Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....
User Profile
Hi, this may sound alittle strange but a friend of mine is due to have her baby in 2months and shes feeling alittle low at the moment, being from england baby showers arent really the 'norm' but I have been thinking that this might be the best thing to cheer her up! But I need some help I understand that a baby showers a kind of party for the new family-to-be but what exactly does it involve?!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 18th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Usually there are baby and mommy oriented games and food (ie. A game may be to put a bunch of baby items into paper bags and seal them and then guests have to feel the bags without opening them and guess what they are. A food idea would be a diaper cake or baby cookies, etc.) and then usually guests bring gifts for the new baby (a good way to get things you need if you don't already have them). Hope that helped a bit...If you have anymore questions or need ideas pm me.
|
Did you find this post helpful?