Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > First Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

Reduced Symptoms At 9 Weeks

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hello,
i am currently 9 weeks pregnant and have had boughts of nausea, fatigue and really sore boobs since about week 5. During the past week, however, nauseau has almost completely subsided and yesterday my boobs lost a bit (not all) of tenderness. I'm a bit of a worrier as this is my first pregnancy and I have unfortunately been reading too many horror stories about miscarriages for my own good. I'm going for my first doctor's appointment tomorrow, but am wondering if the baby could have perhaps died and my body has not shown any miscarriage symptoms (i.E. Cramping and bleeding).
Has anyone been through this?
Would love some thoughts...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 18th, 2006
Experienced User
Don't freak yourself out babe. I've never been preg, so i'm not anexpert, but all the people I konw who are.Have been preg worried about everything just like you. You're body is undergoing major changes right now, maybe its getting more adjusted to being preg and thats why ur vomiting ect.. Has disappeared. If u aren't having any miscarrage symptoms, I wouldn't stess out about it. I'm sure everything will be fine
good luck at ur appt. Tomorow
|

Extremely eHealthy
When I was around 7 weeks or more, I had the same thing happen. Dont worry just when you think one symptom went away--another one will come back full force. First the hormones are coming from your ovary's then the baby placenta starts making the hormones. Maybe that is why it seems they go away.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Hi cinnyclove-

i am 9 weeks as well and I have never really had much morning sickness at all. I will get queazy during the day sometimes but I have noticed a decrease this week as well. My boobs seem to go back and forth in sensitivity. Somedays they hurt more than others. Try not to worry, I am sure everything is fine. Let me what the doctor says!

Liz
|

replied January 19th, 2006
Follow Up
Thanks to everyone for your supportive comments. I had a Dr.'s apt this morning and nothing much happened other than confirmation of my pregnancy and receiving the habitual physical check up. I asked if she could check for a heartbeat but she said it was too early. We tried anyway, but weren't able to pick anything up. Seems kind of strange because many other women on this forum heard a heartbeat earlier than 9 weeks... But... At least my Dr. Wasn't surprised. Basically, i'm just hanging in there and trying not to be too much of a parinoid nutter. I realize it's all in fate's hands, so i'm trying to relax and just go with it...
Cheers to everyone,
cc
|

replied November 10th, 2009
1st time!
Hi all,
I am 8 weeks pregnant with my first and of course worried about everything! Is it normal to have leg cramps and stomach cramps almost like period cramps without bleeding?
|

replied April 27th, 2010
Im towards the last day of my 9th week and I do not feel sick today and my breast tenderness has reduced loads.Im so worried.Ive had 6 miscarriages,1 eptopic and this is my 4th IVF attempt.I spoke to my midwife and she said its normal as the ovaries reduce the hormone levels around week 9-12 so im trying hard to relax.Good luck to all you mummy''s to be xx
|

replied February 14th, 2011
Symptoms that come and go
I thought the same thing too, that everything would be ok. My symptoms would come and go but no bleeding or cramping. With my first two I was sick as a dog, this one I only got sick maybe 2 days out of the 9 weeks. I had an ultrasound today there was a fetus but no heart beat. I've had to live births and now three miscarrages. Tomarrow I see my doc and I've asked her to tie my tubes...I think its for the best. I hope everyone else has better luck then I did.
|