Medical Questions > Relationships > Ending a Relationship Forum

Help Me Divorcees.

Can someone tell me before you got divorced why you thought you were ready for marriage and tell me why you divorced. I'm having second thoughts on gettin married so can I please have some story's or input.
Pleeeaase answer so I can stop having second thoughts.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 22nd, 2006
Its always advisable to think a lot before taking any such decision as divorce. I found a forum where I saw many posts from different people who really do repent after taking such decision in a hurry. So think twic before taing such step.
|

replied February 26th, 2006
I think that everyone has thoughts like that before they get married. I think that it is completely normal. I was married for almost 3 yrs and am now divorced, and not b/c I wanted it. Be sure that this is what u want, I know that is easier said than done. U never really know what will happen in the future. If u think that there is any possibility that one day u might feel differently about her, try talking to her about it and having a serious conversation about it. Just be honest and tell her how u feel. Even though it might hurt her, she would rather know now than after the fact! That was one major problem in my marriage was a lack of communication, thats the most important thing u can have with someone u choose to spend your life with! Good luck!
|
Quick Reply