I'm pretty sure I have one, its not too terribly bad. I usually wear thong underwear, which i'm sure didn't help, but am not going to now that I think I have a hemorrhoid. Anyways, I really don't want to have to go to the doc right now, unless it doesnt go away. Anyone have any home remedies that may help it subside quickly?
banana peel applied topically is about the best natural home remedy for hemorrhoids.
Certain herbs are also useful such as witchhazel.Can be rubbed on .
And suppositories made of small garlic buds or raw potato is also effective.
As good as some of these remedies are, if you are serious about getting rid of them quickly you will need something stronger, especially if the above measures dont work or you dont see improvement very quickly.
* Swallow 1 teaspoon of olive oil on an empty stomach in the morning.
* Grind garlic cloves and apply on the anus where the hemorrhoids are.
* Mash a medium onion, mix with 1 tablespoon of honey and apply on the hemorrhoids.
* Drink a lot of cranberry juice.
* Soak a cotton pad in apple cider vinegar and apply on the afflicted area.
* Fill a tub with warm water and add salt. Sit in the salty water for a few minutes to treat your condition.
* Soak 2 plums in extra hot water over night, in the morning drink the water and if you want you may also eat the plums.
* Dip a cotton ball in cold water and apply on the hemorrhoids to relief the itch and pain.
* Add fiber to your diet.