Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Baby Names Forum

I Need Help Choosing a Middle Name Please

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi, I don't know the sex of our baby yet but we have already decided on a boy's name, it's the girl's name we just can't seem to decide on. Well, it's a middle name we can't decide on. Her first name will be alaina and from there we are stuck. Our friends have a little girl and her middle name is grace, and then my in-laws have 2 adopted a daughters and one of them has faith as one of her middle names. We don't want to use a name that is already in the family. Does anyone have any suggestions? This will be our first child so we have no previous experience with name choosing. I would greatly appreciate any suggetions any of you may have. Thanks a lot!!
Vanessa
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 16th, 2006
Experienced User
Alaina katherine
alaina rose
alaina skye
alaina brylie
alaina paige
alaina kate
alaina jacquelyn
alaina claire
alaina jordyn
alaina brooke
alaina giselle
alaina shaye
alaina jasmine
alaina marie
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I agree with almost all the ones in the list from the poster above me, but I just wanna add:

alaina elizabeth
alaina ivy
alaina lynn
alaina reann

good luck!
|

Thanks a Bunch!!
Thank you to all who responsed and gave me such beautiful names to choose from. I needed a variety and that's exactly what I got. There were soooo many lovely names and it helped us so much. We have it narrowed down to 3. Thanks for all your suggestions!!
Vanessa
|