Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Red Chunks In Stool...

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
I am 16, and from as far as I can remember I have had consipation, sometimes to extreme that I may go a month or more without having a bowel movment, but that is mostly because I don't get the feeling at first, and then after a while I can feel that it is so big that it will hurt and then I don't do it for even longer, but that is besides the point.

I resently had alot of bowel movments and after a while it started to get watery and, well, diarea... But I noticed small red chunks in my stool, about 1 cm by 0.7 cm or around there. There is no blood on the paper towel but when I am in the middle of a bowel movment there is a small burning sensation and then a while afterwards it is gone. Is this hemriods? Or something worse?

Oh and I would go see a docter or ask my parents, but this is very embarressing...

Please help me...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 25th, 2011
Probably just red peppers
|

replied May 22nd, 2011
I have the same thing happen, but I go regularly, so sorry no idea. And it isn't red peppers.
|
Quick Reply