Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Anyone Know What Clear, Watery Discharge Means? (Page 1)

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Can it be sign of preggy or something weird , pls help me I never experience this before. Like the discharge is sooooo watery and a lot too. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Debb75
|

replied January 12th, 2006
Iam having the same problem -- alot of watery discharge -- I have know idea what it means -- I posted the same ? On the early signs and symptoms forum and I dont think anybody replied -- if you find out please let me know -- aint it disgusting
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Same Problem With U Gals...
I too have the same problem. I have watery discharge alot this few days. I also feel horny with my husband. The watery discharges make me think that I am going to have my period. I am trying for a baby no.1 now for 2 years. I just started my first cycle of clomid and am waiting for news, either I am pregnant or waiting to menstrate. I have pcos and have irregular periods. So I can't tell whether I am due for period right now or should just wait.

The first day of my last mensus is 7 dec 2005. I tested urine for pregnancy on 3/1/2006 and 7/1/2006 and both were negative.

I started having cramps since yesterday and am discharging clear watery liquid.

I really want to know what I am going through right now. Anyone please help.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well I have the really runny ton of discharge, from the very beginning of this pregnancy. The discharge turns to thin and silky with ovulation--and if you got pregnant, it stays that thin like for the whole pregnancy. It is from the hormones and from shedding the skin in your vagina, when baby comes we will have all brand new skin down there.

Yes, it is enough to feel like a leaking or the beginning of period. It also appears snow white on the panties.
|
Users who thank fatfamily02 for this post: Ana9725 

replied January 13th, 2006
Experienced User
Hey gals,
i think all of you should be a preggy test asap.....Baby dust....Really excited for all of you...:)
|

replied January 14th, 2006
Did a pregnancy test and it came out negative and no period yet. I guess I have to wait n see...

Any luck for the others???
|

replied January 14th, 2006
Mine was also neg....My first pregnancy took 6 preg test to show positive...I would wait about a week and take another one...Good luck
|

replied March 3rd, 2012
well gals i have had 6 wonderful kids, my 2nd i didnt know i was preg til 6 months long, was still in jeans, lol told nurse she got my test mixed up with other girls, then my 6th took o whole month after taking every expemsive test there was, to know, so it will happen when you quit tryin to make it happen, at least thats wat my mom always told me and i had 6 healthy ones 3 were with a man who was doctor papered low count sterile too, so be patcient
|

replied March 3rd, 2012
well gals i have had 6 wonderful kids, my 2nd i didnt know i was preg til 6 months long, was still in jeans, lol told nurse she got my test mixed up with other girls, then my 6th took o whole month after taking every expemsive test there was, to know, so it will happen when you quit tryin to make it happen, at least thats wat my mom always told me and i had 6 healthy ones 3 were with a man who was doctor papered low count sterile too, so be patcient
|

replied January 15th, 2006
to Jordonsmom
jordansmom wrote:
mine was also neg....My first pregnancy took 6 preg test to show positive...I would wait about a week and take another one...Good luck

did u have this clear watery discharge as a symptom in ur 1st pregnancy? I am trying baby no.1 so I would like to know more...

Tell us more, when did u find out u were pregnant?
What were the earliest symptoms u experienced?
Do u have pcos, taking clomid, other medications?

Tks in advance!
|

My first pregnancy was 7 years ago and to be honest with you I dont remember having discharge but with both pregnancies my early pg symptoms were urinating alot more, I stayed constipated the whole time beginning to end, my bb's were sore at first then at 2 months they killed me and I stayed really really tired....Also I started showing about 8 weeks I gained 82 lbs with my first pregnancy...About the watery discharge its something new to me thats why I was wondering if it could be a symptom of pg since my period is late...Which still has not come...
|

replied February 16th, 2012
symptoms but neg test
i havent had my period since november and I've been feeling movement in my lower abdomen for the last month i've been discharging the whole time it was thick white and has been clear almost water like for the last 3 weeks my bladder has been crazy but i've also been really gasy and have been hitting the potty from both ends I took a preg test about 3 weeks ago and it came out negative my last preg i was only two weeks prego when i found out taking a joke pee test with a friend to my suprise baby number two was on its way and i hadn't had a period for six months before that. with my oldest i had my period for the first two months of my pregnancy. my breast and arm pits were hurting real bad for like a month but its simmered down I feel the kind of bladder pressure i felt when i was prego the other two times I just dont know what to do or what to think.....
|

A thought on the watery discharge? My fiance and I are trying to get pregnant as well, and we were trying while I was ovulating... So hopefully... Anyway my thoughts on that maybe just that the ejaculation fluid comes out the next day afterward. Which may seem like a lot of dischcarge (sorry if this is too much information) but we didnt for two days in a row because I was too tired and I knew I wasnt ovulating anymore, and I noticed that the discharge stopped. Just a thought?
|

A thought on the watery discharge? My fiance and I are trying to get pregnant as well, and we were trying while I was ovulating... So hopefully... Anyway my thoughts on that maybe just that the ejaculation fluid comes out the next day afterward. Which may seem like a lot of dischcarge (sorry if this is too much information) but we didnt for two days in a row because I was too tired and I knew I wasnt ovulating anymore, and I noticed that the discharge stopped. Just a thought?
|

Experienced User
Hi gals,
i have a friend who is now 10 weeks did experience watery discharged. She said hers like literally leaking and watery and colorless. After a week, she tested and it was positive. So, could be good news.
|
Users who thank Debb75 for this post: Annttc1 

replied February 9th, 2013
Mine sounds like this to, hopefully your right!
|

replied January 16th, 2006
Experienced User
Hey I am 5 weeks preggo and one of my first symptoms before I even knew I was pregnant was a huge increase in discharge. I kept thinking my period was going to start but it didnt. I hope you get bfp soon. Baby dust.
|

replied January 16th, 2006
Experienced User
Hi kanas,
congrat congrat! Glad that you are preggie.....When/how did you find out? Ohmygosh....I am really excited for you....:)

ok gals, my friend who is preggie now, also feel feverish, like hot flashes. She feels that her body is always temperature hot. She gets no morning sickness, only sore breast. Yeah, the discharge she siad was wet and she could feel them coming out....And she often visit the loo to pee. She get tired really easily and sleeps a lot. Ocassion cramp on tummy...
|

replied January 17th, 2006
So it looks like those who have watery clear discharge, u could be pregnant... But it does not mean u r pregnant... Cos it is only a symptom.

Congrats to all those who r pregnant now... Take good care mums-to-be!
|

replied January 18th, 2006
Watery Discharge Could Mean One of Two Things!
Hey girls,
that symptom could only mean one of two things, number 1 you are about two ovulate and two you are in the early stage of pregnancy. Well thats what my ob told me any help?.
|

replied January 28th, 2009
watery discharge
i just started to have the watery distcharge. it soked my undies. I am realy late on my period. I haven't gotten it for almost 6 months now! mostley because i been stressed. It happend before. But me and my Fiance has been trying to have a baby. it's been 4 days and i have some cramping and the discharge. no sore bb's. But after reading everyones comments. I hope that i am Smile
|

User Profile
replied February 12th, 2009
clear watery discharge 2 days after period
i felt pregnant before my last period which was 1/19/2009 lasted 4 days. the start of it was spotting then quit.then it was a heavy flowed through night it did that same thing all 4 days. then 2 days after i got clear/watery discharge and i still have the discharge. symptoms i am having as of now are:
* temp has been at 98.3 since after period
*after period i felt like i was going to start again that last for 2 weeks.wake up with lots of wetness down there, and i am wet down there all day
*cramps here and there
*tired alot
*peeing more
*moody
*nausea has been coming and going.more during the night though
*after my period i was never hungry, now i get hungry and all i want is fruits and veggies
*smells of perfumes/food make me nauseated
*certain foods don't taste right anymore
*i love the smell of bleach..when i usta hate it
*hot flashes
*gas/ constipation
*whole back is sore
*feel full a lot/tightness in stomach
*dizzy/always feel like a bad hangover/hard time consentrating
*headaches all the time.
*never in the mood for sex
*always feel exhausted
*i always feel like i need to run to the bath room and puke
*i have tingling feeling in belly
*snoring is really bad,keeps bf up at night
*i always feel hungry while i am in bed
*have a hard time getting to sleep at night
there more but dont want to make this a long forum
*my senses are very strong aswell

so yah my period isnt due til 2/20/2009 is what mymonthlycycles.com says.
it also says my period is 33 days apart average.
im hoping that someone else is going through this too.
also my friend is 10 weeks prego and says she has the same discharge, and her temp is also been 98.3
|
Users who thank ashdansch for this post: bebehopeful 

User Profile
replied February 26th, 2009
still no period
so i got no period..took tests all say negative..my next period is suppose to be the 19th of march so i will either wait til next month or go do a blood test soon..also my temp is now 99.1 for about a week now..it went from 98.3 to 99.1
|

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2009
got a BFP..
SO I AM 6 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS PREGO..SO YUP THOSE WERE MY SYMPTOMS UP ABOVE
|

replied March 22nd, 2012
omg!!!!!!!! Im so late but soooo happy for you! Watching this threa and seeing all the comments were astounding.My hubby and I have been trying for yearssssssssssss. after a few miscarriages and over bleeding etc, My cycles have been regular for a few years (THank God!)Now I came home a few days ago telling my hubby to feel my panties (sorry tmi) because they were soaked - water like- my nipples for the last couple months had been sore but this month arent sore at all just very sensitive! Ive had off and on headaches,hot flashes and went to the hospital from a feeling of thinking i was going to pass out. I experienced some gassiness. My period is 8days late and Ive been freakn out. my hubby stays possitive and think I could be preggo. Is dissiness apart too? Ive had that a LOt this past week. I want to be pregnant but as I said after all these years I dont want to break my feelings yet again,at the same time Im trying to stay positive while experiencing all this....Ps hows your little sweety?
|