Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

One More Thing to Worry About..

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Me & my partner was having sex, and I ejaculated and for some reason some of it might have slowly dripped out of the bottom of the condom, my boxers were on (my penis was just out of the pee hole slot thing), she might have brushed on it maybe.. Not sure, what are the chances? Might take her to take the morn after pill..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 12th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Well ...Better to be safe than sorry ..So if you dont want her to be pregnant go get the pill ...If you want a baby don't ...There could be a chance but very seriously doubt it..I wouldnt stress
|

replied January 13th, 2006
Unless there was sperm deep in her vergina there is only a slim chance is can get pregnant. I dont think you can get pregnant if you get a tiny amount of sperm on the tip of your vergina
|

replied January 13th, 2006
Well, she was too worried and she told me she'd feel a lot better if we got her the ec pill, so we did today.. Now I hope she gets her period soon
|