Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

In Tube? Help! (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I had sex on the 23rd on december. I've been having signs of pregnany lately...
- tired
- missed period
- always hungry
- peeing alot
- sotmach aches
well I have more but here's the problem. In the loser right corner, i've been having a bit of pain there, and it hurts a bit when I start to walk. Is this normal being pregnant?? Im scared, because when I read kally's post, I had the same thing... And im hoping this isnt what im thinking it is, where the baby is in the tube!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 11th, 2006
Experienced User
Omg..Lmao, lower**
|

Experienced User
Hey Gurl.
Hey gurl. Anythings possible, but I will tell ya those are the exact same symptoms I also have. The entire time ive been pregnante, ive had period like cramps in my belly, im very sleepy alllllll the time, pee alot, all that good stuff. Im 7 weeks pregnante..And my babys lil heart is beating away. Its a prefectly normal pregnancy. There is always a possiblity that it is a tubular pregnancy, but all that you have explain so far seems normal to me. Get checked out though, because you needa find out if your pregnante or not. Good luck :)
|

Extremely eHealthy
No, even if it were tubal you probably would not be getting pain from it "threatened rupture" yet. And it is horrible, fall on the floor pain if they are ruptured or threatened ruptures.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lower right side is appendix, maybe its that?
|

Experienced User
Thank you guys so much!!! You guys helped me cool down!! Im going to the sheboygan walking clinic tonight with my mom.. So hopefully I dont hear something is wrong with the baby! I have had a msised period, and the 23rd was my ovulation.. So maybe? It just hurts in one spot..And it's sort of my my hip bone, pinky length to the left...Lol.. And sometimes hurts a little lower... Is that abdominal pain?! Im scared because everywhere I look on the web-sites... It just says "ectopic pregnancy" ... Im scared im going to hear this from the doctor tonight!!
|

Experienced User
Is that bad?? Now im getting freaked out here..
|

Experienced User
Soo, you dont think that I have a tubal pregnancy because it has to be more painful? It just goes off and on, goes left to right...And so on. Is that abdominal pain?!
|

Experienced User
Another thing, I took a test today, but it came out negative.. It was a $1 test from piggly wiggly and it showed up negative!? I still feel pregnant...And I missed my period.. My breast are sore,...And well you know the rest of the symptoms! Was it to early or what?! Im confused =(
|

Extremely eHealthy
With my youngest son, 21 years ago, I had pains in my right side from the very beginning all the way thru the pregnancy. Like real close to right ovary. I think he was just letting me know he was there. Did not have it with my other children. And with this pregnancy for the first 6 weeks or so I had pains in both ovaries everyday for the 6 weeks--all day long. Never has this happened before either.
|

Experienced User
Thanks for replying. Im getting calm now.. Lol, tomrorow im going to the doctor, though the pain has gone down now! Im really hoping to god that this isn't a tubal pregnancy.. Im really scared right now, lol. Well, thats if I am pregnant.. I dont see how I got a neg, but missed my period, and having all these symptoms...Maybe to early for me, or just, a poopy test.. Lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
It can take up to 7 weeks past ovulation for positive preg test

this was incorrect, I mean 7 weeks pregnant (which by .Dr's date means 7 weeks past last normal period.), or 5 weeks past ovulation.

Sorry
|

replied January 12th, 2006
Maybe you're just having round ligament pains. I've had them almost since the day that I found out that I was pregnant. Best to get it checked though.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
If you had an ectopic pregnancy, you would most definitely be feeling far greater pain than just some right-sided cramps. With an ectopic pregnancy, the tube will rupture at about 8 weeks, give or take a couple days. You'd be in far greater pain if you had a child developing in the tube.

But, it doesn't hurt to see a doctor about it - maybe it's an ovarian cyst, which, from what I have heard, can be common during pregnancy.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Babygt
Hope you aare doing better today and haave found out some info. Please let us know what you find out!
The best to you!
|

Experienced User
Wow!
Today, this morning was horrible! I got up, and everything was fine. But later on in this day, right above my vagina, but osrt of in the right corner start hurting a bit, I just saidto myself "great again..." but as I sat there and sat there...It just got worse and worse. My legs started to shake ( I just couldn't help it), I got really light headed, felt like I was going to throw up, the pain I just couldn't stand, and let me tell you, the pain of walking..I just wanted a wheelchair to go around!!! But the pain, sometimes, it would be light pains,other times, ouch! I went home, and on the way home, the bumps just made it worse and worse! I coulnd't wait to get home and take a shower, but it didnt help one bit, but when I went to sleep...It's all gone now!I am going to the doctor today at 3:45, and im going to find out whats wrong! I'll tell you guys everything that happened.
Another thing, I dont think im pregnant, my period was 13 days late, and today when I went to the bathroom, guess who came? It was weird though, usually it's bright red, well...It looked brown/pink and red! Another time I went to the bathroom, it was all brown.. Andwell, now it's all red!? It's not heavy like it should be though, it's really light, even when I go to the bathroom (not to be gross) none of the blood comes out, only when on the tissue.. Whats going on with me??!

Well, I need to get ready, I will tell you guys evrything that happened today!

-- shelly
|

Experienced User
Here I go guys!!! Post when I get back!

-- shelly
|

Extremely eHealthy
Goodluck, let us know what they say.
|

Experienced User
Okay? I guess I have prostaglandins.. And I have to many hormones? My cousin stacy said she had it too. My doctor said I need to keep track of my periods for two months...And if they are still irreaglur...He is going to put me on... Primary dysmenorrhea...Or birth control...

Guess im not pregnant. It just doesnt make any sense to me...
|

Experienced User
Since it came today, i'll be ovulating on the 26th..Right?
|
12 >>