Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

11 Weeks Pregnant And Using the Loo....

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey everybody, this is slightly embarassing! :oops: I am 11 weeks pregnant and have found that everytime I go loo for a 'number 2' it is never hard like it should be. Is this normal during pregnancy or should I speak to my doctor? Thanks everybody :d
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 11th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Definitely normal. I don't think anyone has any really "normal" number 2s while preg. It's either soft so you're wondering what's up or it's hard and feels like ur being murdered. :lol: this is something that i've definitely become an expert on.
|

User Profile
replied January 11th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah ...Both is normal..It might even change throughout your pregnancy...Mine were always very hard...Because I had to take iron :cry: ...But its normal ..No worries...And this might seem dumb but a friend told me this and it always worked... If you ever do get constipated ...Lean back on the toliet seat and relax...It always comes out much easier :wink:
|

replied January 13th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
How early can u see this type of difference in going to toilet for number 2?

Cos I am 1 week late now and am hoping to be pregnant. I am having to go number 2, soft and not hard. I also have a funny feeling in the tummy. I felt all this last year when I was pregnant but within a month I miscarried.

I was wondering if this was a sign that I had a chance? Please reply.!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I'm not really sure how soon that can happen. I know that for me it was when I was six weeks along (2 wks late).
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
lovablepetsworld wrote:
how early can u see this type of difference in going to toilet for number 2?

Cos I am 1 week late now and am hoping to be pregnant. I am having to go number 2, soft and not hard. I also have a funny feeling in the tummy. I felt all this last year when I was pregnant but within a month I miscarried.

I was wondering if this was a sign that I had a chance? Please reply.!

uh not all women have a problem with this...It varies from person to person..So just because yours hasnt changed doesnt mean you arent pregnant ...And just because your stool changes doesnt mean you are pregnant...Other things can make your stool change...As in food,stress,etc...So this wouldnt be a way to tell if your pregnant ...Take a hpt ..That would be the best way to find out....
|

replied January 14th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
|

User Profile
replied January 14th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
allie_18 wrote:
since i've been pregnant I have had very regular bowel movements, I go every single day wheras before it wasn't like that. I think it's all the extra hormones in your body during pregnany makes you go more than usual, which is a good thing really. Guess it's like round the time of getting your period lots of women get the urge to go more than usual and its looser too because of the hormones around this time? I read that somewhere. So could be a sign for some people.

its a symptom of pregnancy...But just because your bowels change doesnt mean you are pregnant...My bowels changed during my pregnancy also...But not all womens do...And some peoples bowels change when they arent pregnant...Stress,food and many other things can cause bowel change...And with someone stressing over if they are pregnant are not im pretty sure they are stressed...And bowel movement isnt a way to determine pregnancy...Hpt or blood test with her doctor would be her best bet...
|

replied January 16th, 2006
Experienced User
I read somewhere that if you are pregnant and you have diarrhea (don't know how to spell it!) for a few days you should check with your doc right away.
|

replied August 26th, 2009
has something to do with being dehydrated. like I have soft stool, and I was worried, but my pee is clear, no yellow. So I know I can't be dehydrated. I guess I shouldn't be worried.
|