Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vision and Eye Disorders Forum

Eyes Shaking

Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....
I work on a computer all day and have +1 reading glasses that my eye doctor told me would help my eyes from getting as tired. I have this problem where my eyes will shake and the eye doctor told me it was cause my muscles got tired and would become weary and shake. Said the glasses would make it so my eyes werent strained all the time trying to focus on something 18" away. I have perfect vision and was wondering will wearing these glasses slow down the damage caused by working on a computer or speed it up or not have any effect.

Thanks

eric
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 30th, 2009
going from side to side rapidly
My son's eyes since he was little move from side to side at times quickly and he tilts his head back to see things more clearly.
|

replied November 10th, 2009
I have had this before and did my research to find that you should have several nights with a good night's rest throughout the night and you will probabky notice your eye not twitching.
|

replied July 29th, 2010
eyes shaking
yes me to im 14 and when im playing video games my eyes feel like there shaking a i feel lightheaded, i thought i could of been epileptic. thanks for helping
|

replied November 11th, 2011
eyes shake from playing too much video games, they can be bad
you can have them from playing video games too long. be careful to only play for a short while and then get breaks. Go out side for some fresh air and play like a kid used to...your body will thank you later...good luck
|